- "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
- "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
- "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
- "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
- "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
A nice after dinner drink instead of dessert. A little on the sweet side to drink more than a shot or cordial glass. Is good cold or room temperature.
Tequila Rose is a favorite drink for our girls night out. It's not to strong and doesn't have a strong alcohol taste, perfect for the occasional drink.
Definitely doesn't taste like tequila at all. Too thick to mix with other drinks, but great to sip on or take shots of. An after dinner drink for sure.
This is a decent drink. It's smooth and rich but milky. If you're not into your liquor that tastes like strawberry milk with a kick you won't enjoy it.
This stuff was a delicious!!! So creamy and smooth. In my opinion it’s more of a dessert liquor but still so good! You can find it at any liquor store!
Love this so smooth and creamy and taste so good and u can leave in the freezer as long as u like and it's still great I love it even in cold weather
I have nothing but miserable memories of this drink and I question the judgement of anyone that loves it. Tastes like a melted McDonald's milkshake.
Love this! I keep it in the freezer because the colder it is the better! If you haven't tried this & you like tequila you should definitely try it!
At first this was good but after 3 shots it made me want to get sick. It was just too much. Ended up tasting like a watered down strawberry yogurt.
The strawberry flavor makes this tequila very soft, but i just cant take more than two shots because is a lil bit sweet and i don't like it so much.
Q & A
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos