- "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
- "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
- "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
- "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
- "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
This is a fairly good tasting liquor. It doesn't have the general alcohol taste so if you didn't know any better, you wouldn't even know you were drinking.
This is a must have for my girls' nights! It seriously taste like strawberry milk so it's easy for taking shots! You also can make some fun cocktails too!
Such a smooth drink. This is one of my favorite alcoholic beverages! I think it's a bit expensive so I do not buy it too often, but still oh so delicious!
Absolutely amazing. I have never preferred a drink more! It taste just like a strawberry milkshake and is the perfect mixture. It is smooth and delicious.
I am not a huge fan of tequila, but Tequila Rose is AMAZING! It tastes like strawberry milk and it's pink so it is absolutely perfect for girls' nights!
My favorite tequila so far. If u like sweets u will love this. It taste just like an alcoholic strawberry milkshake. Absolutely love this tequila rose :)
After a while of drinking this, the taste just gets too cloying. It is very good though, and I guess after a while you just don't care how sweet it is.
Not my favorite. super sweet. i did finish the bottle one night and was so hung over. it did the job really good. if you like sweets then this is for you
A nice after dinner drink instead of dessert. A little on the sweet side to drink more than a shot or cordial glass. Is good cold or room temperature.
This is a decent drink. It's smooth and rich but milky. If you're not into your liquor that tastes like strawberry milk with a kick you won't enjoy it.
Q & A
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos