BY TEQUILA ROSE #49 in Tequila

• What can you mix this with? Does it taste just fine if yo...2 Answers
  • How is this ? Haven't tried it yet.4 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?20 Answers
Tequila Rose
  • "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
  • "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
  • "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
Gina G.
Williamsburg, IA
One of the liquors that I can take straight shots of. Delicious! This was the liquor of choice for my bachelorette party. I think we even had a shot of it for breakfast :)
Lisa P.
West Mifflin, PA
I'm not a big tequila person (I prefer bourbon). However I really like this. It's great for a girls night. For me part of the fun is the pretty pink color of it.
Audrey M.
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! It doesn't taste like tequila. It is thicker, but goes down smooth. I love mixing it with Sprite to make a drink called "bubble bath"
Jennifer K.
Elsmere, DE
I drank this all the time at the bars when I was younger. Such a good shot for people who don't like harsh drinks and it tastes just like a strawberry milkshake
Kelsey D.
W Lafayette, IN
I bought this thinking it would be delicious. What a surprise. It is way too thick and the flavor is like a slim fast. Thinking about this even grosses me out.
Patricia B.
Austell
This is the best ever. It takes like a strawberry milk shake. It is a party pleaser everyone loves it when they come to our party’s. Love it. You have to try it
Mika R.
Absolutely love this. Some times I want to drink but don't want the harsh taste of alcohol. This is the best for that. Don't mix it because it doesn't mix well.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
I actually thought this was terrible. To me it tasted like a terrible watery version of Strawberry Nesquik. It, in my opinion, was a complete waste of money.
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Tried it a few times, not a fan. It smells sweet and pleasant, but have to choke it down when drinking. But probably doesn't help I'm not a fan of tequila.
Rosa J.
Morenci
Tried this from my local frys for girls night and it was amazing. Now I always try to get some for my small get together. Makes a yummy strawberry margarita!
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
Lauren  P.
Urbana, IL
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
Ashley R.
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.