BY TEQUILA ROSE #48 in Tequila

• What can you mix this with? Does it taste just fine if yo...2 Answers
  • How is this ? Haven't tried it yet.4 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?20 Answers
Tequila Rose
  • "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
  • "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
  • "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
Aneyssa G.
The look of the tequila kind of pushed me away but it has an amazing aroma. The taste is perfect and has a nice strawberry taste. The first time I tasted it was on accident but I ended up loving it.
Britney  R.
Winchendon, MA
This is good just by itself. Add a couple Ice cubes and sone strawberries...yummm! This drink you can barely taste alcohol so if you looking for alcohol you can taste i wouldn't recommend this.
Carrie G.
Glens Falls, NY
I'm not a tequila fan usually, but this is actually quite good. A little too sweet for my taste, but it does work well as a shot. Probably wouldn't want to drink a lot of it in one sitting!
Stacie S.
Loveland, OH
This is so delicious! You don't need to mix it with anything, however I am sure you can make some great mixed drinks with it. It goes down so smooth and it's a perfect ladies drink! I love it.
D C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Someone I knew brought this to a party and I was surprised at how much I liked this. It is on the sweeter side, but is also definitely tasty. Have it when you are feeling your sweet tooth.
Chryssi B.
San Jose, CA
Received this as a gift - not quite sure about it. Maybe it is something that will grow on me? Tried it, and while it gave a tingly warming sensation it's texture was a bit disconcerting.
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
One of my favorites, served over ice. Not a drink for doing shots, best for sipping and it needs to be super cold. FYI its not like tequila, this is sweet and has a thicker consistency.
elvira p.
Palmdale, CA
I don't really care to much for this tequila and I really like tequila. there is something about a flavored tequila that doesn't sit right with me. Its good but not to get drunk with.
Cindy H.
Brooklyn, NY
Interesting drink. Definitely yummy. If you like fruity drinks this is definitely one to try. Personally, I can't have too much of it. But I always enjoy it when I have a little.
Jacci D.
Middletown, CT
There's actually some of this in my freezer right now. It doesn't taste like alcohol (or at all like tequila). It's smooth and creamy and delicious. Like a dessert in a glass.
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
Lauren  P.
Urbana, IL
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
Ashley R.
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.