BY TEQUILA ROSE #48 in Tequila

• What can you mix this with? Does it taste just fine if yo...2 Answers
  • How is this ? Haven't tried it yet.4 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?20 Answers
Tequila Rose
  • "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
  • "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
  • "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
Jennifer C.
Deep River, CT
I just enjoyed this beverage last night. Strawberries & creme. This is not too sweet, actually kinda taste like a grown up version of strawberry milk. Very delicious!
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC
I never made a mix drink out of it, only shots and so far I like it. I think the next time I'll buy it I wanna make a Milkshake out of it. Sounds pretty good to me :)
Monica V.
Fall River, MA
Yum...this tastes just like a strawberry milkshake...put it in the freezer for a little while before you drink it...you won't be able to put the bottle down, ha ha...
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Strawberry milk.....yum! This is pretty good in a small amount! You can't taste the alcohol, so take it slow! I like strawberry milk, so I have no problem with this!
Sierra M.
Lansing, MI
Tequila Rose is so not what you would expect it to be. It taste exactly like strawberry milk from elementary school. It is yummy but i could not drink it all night!
Catrina F.
Atlanta, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This drink is a little too sweet for my liking and I needed a little more kick. I would suggest adding more tiquilla if you like a strong but hint of sweet drink.
Felicia J.
Macon, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I actually really enjoyed this tequila! I tastes like the strawberry and creme candies my father used to give me when I was little! It doesn't need a mixer at all!
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I used to drink this when I was younger. It tastes really good and isn't too strong. However I didn't know it was for shots and not for drinking glasses of it :(
Kelly G.
Strawberry milkshake flavor, need I say more? I think I probably could have ended my review right there. This drink is a sweet treat much like a mudslide. But like a mudslide careful cause it creeps up on you.
Jennifer R.
Tulsa, OK
This has got to be one of the best things to make a shot out of. Not too shabby by itself either. I do not buy it very often because it does taste so good. This fabulous fluid will not disappoint you.
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
Lauren  P.
Urbana, IL
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
Ashley R.
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.