BY TEQUILA ROSE #48 in Tequila

• What can you mix this with? Does it taste just fine if yo...2 Answers
  • How is this ? Haven't tried it yet.4 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?20 Answers
Tequila Rose
  • "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
  • "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
  • "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I love the color, and you can't even tell it's alcohol so I like it even more. It reminded me of milk when I tried it when I first turned twenty one a couple months ago. Lol.
Chrissy P.
Elizabeth, PA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tequila Rose!!! It is like strawberry milk!! Honestly if I didn't think it was socially un-acceptable I would just put a straw in the bottle and sip it!!!
Wendi H.
cincinnati, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is great for when you want to have a drink that doesn't give you that bite. Tequila Rose has a wonderful strawberries and cream flavor! It even packs 15% alcohol by volume!
Nicole B.
Lawrence , MA
If you are a tequila lover like myself. This is a good holiday drink . It's smooth enough that you can just sit there,and just enjoy that Tequila and strawberry flavored.
Jessica N.
West Haven, CT
Keep in the freezer for a delicious cold shot of heaven. Literally tastes like strawberry milk. Reminds me of when I turned 21 and used to do shots with my girlfriends.
Brianna N.
Belle Chasse, LA
DO NOT DRINK THIS WHEN IT'S HOT!! The best way to drink this is after it has been in the freezer for a bit. Don't let it freeze but drink it ice cold. This stuff goes down so smoothly. I can drink a whole bottle by myself.
Brandi G.
Lexington, KY
I enjoy tequila, but I am not a fan of Tequila Rose. I think it smells like soap and doesn't taste much better. The only thing going for it is the pretty bottle it's in.
Debbie  .
Saylorsburg, PA
What an awesomely smooth strawberry flavored tequila. I do and will continue to recommend this tequila to everyone! I love the ideas I have seen for this drink. Enjoy!
winter p.
Conyers, GA
If you have somebody in your family that doesn't really like to drink alcohol, this is the best drink for them. its really sweet and you cant really tell its alcohol
Jennifer C.
Deep River, CT
I just enjoyed this beverage last night. Strawberries & creme. This is not too sweet, actually kinda taste like a grown up version of strawberry milk. Very delicious!
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
Lauren  P.
Urbana, IL
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
Ashley R.
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.