BY TEQUILA ROSE #46 in Tequila

• What can you mix this with? Does it taste just fine if yo...2 Answers
  • How is this ? Haven't tried it yet.4 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?20 Answers
Tequila Rose
  • "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
  • "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
  • "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
Meagan D.
Dalton, GA
When I tried to drink this, I tried to mix it with other spirits, and it broke apart in the glass like in clumps? It went down terrible. I was not a fan. Maybe it was because I froze it first? It's just a strange liquor.
Letisha P.
Hinesville, GA
This used to be my drink of choice! I loved the way it tasted like strawberry milk. But one night drinking too much of it and I can't hardly stand the smell now. I wish I could still drink it! It used to be SO delicious!
Nicole B.
Hudson Falls, NY
This is a great drink on the rocks, with milk, or as a shot (as I have done on several occasions) It is sweet so it's nice as a dessert drink or in small doses. I wouldn't recommend drinking it all night long. But if you like strawberry and Bailey's this is worth a try. It is easy to drink, so be careful!
Tracy S.
Philadelphia, PA
This was one of the first shots I have ever done. It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name. I never used this a mixer but would definitely do a shot of it =)
Christie V.
La Puente, CA
Like everyone has said it is sweet and thick it taste like strawberry milk with a little kick.if you are a girly girl i recommend it. it is not too pricey but there is better out there but it don't taste bad .
janet r.
I enjoyed this liquor it was a gift at first i was like diary and achohol. but it actuallt pretty good not to strong its more of a flavor drink that u top with whipped cream .. more on the smooth soft side
Brittany S.
Tomball, TX
This is the bottle for you. I've had it as a shot layered on top of Butterscotch Schnapps and it is quite delicious. I must say though, nothing beats an "adult" strawberry milkshake made with Tequila Rose.
Gabriela B.
Plainfield, IL
Tequila Rose is a good drink to have while chatting with the girls is not too sweet not too strong!! It's a creme type of drink like Khalua serve with a little bit of ice and you are good to enjoy a good evening!!
Morgan S.
I don't really like tequila so I was very hesitant to try this but it doesn't really taste like tequila. It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down. LOVE.
Christina H.
Lannon, wi
I am not a huge fan, although I know people who are. To me it taste chalky but it is smooth and not harsh. It is thick as well. Looks like preprocessor but taste a little bit better. The bottle is cute.
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
Lauren  P.
Urbana, IL
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
Ashley R.
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.