BY TEQUILA ROSE

• What can you mix this with? Does it taste just fine if yo...2 Answers
  • How is this ? Haven't tried it yet.4 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?20 Answers
Tequila Rose
  • "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
  • "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
  • "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
Heather K.
PAINESVILLE, OH
Taste like adult strawberry milk..hint put it into the freezer and get it really cold and pour it a glass swirl in some chocolate sauce will taste like a chocolate covered strawberry!
Kristie H.
This goes down so smoothly it's almost dangerous. My mom bought this for me and I love it. It tastes like strawberry milk with a slow burn. I keep it in the freezer because it tastes better icy cold. I like to take a shot of it with whipped cream on top.
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
When I first experience tequila rose, I was like "why are you giving me milk?" my friend insisted I try it. I gave it a shot and I fell in love. It taste just like strawberry milk. Sweet, not too strong but too much of it may become overwhelming.
Shay A.
GRANTS PASS, OR
I love Tequila Rose. It tastes like adult strawberry milk. It's sweet, you almost don't taste the alcohol. It's the kind of thing you can drink the whole bottle without realizing it. It does cause the worst hangover's if you're not careful though.
Desiree S.
Pittston, PA
I really don't have a high tolerence for alcohol like I used to when I was younger, but if I decide to do a shot while out, this is my choice. Tequila Rose goes down so smooth, taste just like a strawberry milkshake, and you hardly taste any alcohol in it. Very good!!!
Haley B.
Springtown , TX
I really like the taste of it. It tastes just like everyone says, strawberry milk. You have to be careful not to over do it, because it doesn't have a strong alcohol taste. Drink too much while your sitting there, and you won't be able to get up! Lol
Minerva R.
Bronx, NY
I love tequila rose on occasions The sweetness can be overpowering at times for people that are not keen to drink or eat sweet things. Overall it is a great drink, smooth and tasty.
Brittany B.
This is my favorite tequila. I will admit that I can not shoot regular tequila but put this in the freezer for a couple of hours and it is just like shooting a strawberry milkshake. This is a little high son i can not buy this all the time.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
A lot of people steer away from this tequila because of the Rose ūüėā. I, myself, find it delicious. I pour it in the blender with some ice, and it it honestly has a subtle taste of like strawberry frozen yogurt. It obviously has a tequila taste, and it's amazing altogether!
Jessica V.

This is our go-to drink when the ladies go out! We start of with shots or drinks on the rocks, then eventually forgo the glasses and drink it straight from the bottle. It is so creamy and delicious, with no harsh aftertaste. A true favorite!
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
Lauren  P.
Urbana, IL
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
Ashley R.
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.