BY TEQUILA ROSE

• What can you mix this with? Does it taste just fine if yo...2 Answers
  • How is this ? Haven't tried it yet.4 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?20 Answers
Tequila Rose
  • "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
  • "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
  • "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
Vanessa G.
Oak Lawn, IL
Tequila Rose in my opinion taste like strawberry milk. Pretty thick and creamy consistency. I mixed it in a pina colada before and it was actually pretty good. Also had it in a beauty and the beast shot (half tequila rose, half jager) Didn't care to much for it
Clara C.
Arma, KS
When I first tried it, it at first had a bit of a kick to it. Not the type of kick that burns but you know just a bit to let you know it's there and then the creaminess followed with the lovely taste of strawberries. Love Love.... 1,000,000,000,000x's over love.
Alaide C.
Clute , TX
This tastes like strawberry milk. just a tad sweeter. it is soooo good if you have a sweet tooth. i bought the valentine's day special gift box and it gave recipe ideas and i tried a couple of them and i was not disappointed at all! love love love tequila rose!
Deanna A.
Saint Louis, MO
I love putting this in my hot chocolate! It gives it such a kick. It use to come in a gift set during Christmas with shot glasses and was really pretty. That use to be the only time I ever saw it but now I can just go to the store and get it and its AMAZING!
Alyssa E.
Trinity, FL
I love this drink so much it's so light and delicious, it taste amazing and I'm not one who likes to taste the alcohol which is perfect because it just taste like a strawberry smoothie!
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
If you want to try something yummy, put equal parts (1/2 shot of tequila rose and 1/2 shot of butterscotch schnaps) and either sip or shoot it!!! I love how creamy and smooth this tequila is. If you prefer a sweeter type of alcohol drink, you should try this!
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
My boyfriend loved this stuff and demanded that I try it. While it tastes good, it's sickeningly sweet. It's like the fruit creme center of a chocolate. The annoying thing is that this is a tough drink to mix with other beverages to tone the sweetness down.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I like to use this in my margaritas becausse it tastes a lot better than the real cheap stuff. I love the taste of it. I can use it for more than one mixer and i am always experimenting.
Jessica C.
This is a dangerous drink because it's so tasty that one could have too much too quickly. It has a great smooth flavor, the strawberry makes it so tasty. It's great for mixing as well as being a stand alone drink. I personally love my ice cold by itself.
Heather K.
Painesville, OH
Taste like adult strawberry milk..hint put it into the freezer and get it really cold and pour it a glass swirl in some chocolate sauce will taste like a chocolate covered strawberry!
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
Lauren  P.
Urbana, IL
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
Ashley R.
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.