BY TEQUILA ROSE #46 in Tequila

• What can you mix this with? Does it taste just fine if yo...2 Answers
  • How is this ? Haven't tried it yet.4 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?20 Answers
Tequila Rose
  • "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
  • "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
  • "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
Jennifer M.
Live Oak, FL
I love tequila so I thought this would be awesome. So, it tastes nothing like tequila but does taste like strawberry milk! Yum! I drink this plain or sometimes with a little soy milk. If you mix with chocolate milk it tastes like a chocolate cover strawberry drink YUM!
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
This is an absolutely delicious drink It does indeed taste a little like a strawberry version of baileys. Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night.
Vanessa G.
Oak Lawn, IL
Tequila Rose in my opinion taste like strawberry milk. Pretty thick and creamy consistency. I mixed it in a pina colada before and it was actually pretty good. Also had it in a beauty and the beast shot (half tequila rose, half jager) Didn't care to much for it
Clara C.
Arma, KS
When I first tried it, it at first had a bit of a kick to it. Not the type of kick that burns but you know just a bit to let you know it's there and then the creaminess followed with the lovely taste of strawberries. Love Love.... 1,000,000,000,000x's over love.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Im not one to drink tequila. But with stuff like this It definitely makes it easy to enjoy. I got this bottle as a gift and its almost empty. As soon as it hits your lips you feel the heat. But when it's goin down you can really enjoy and savor that strawberry.
Emily M.
This is by far the best tequila that I have ever tasted!!! I'm not a tequila fan at all but this is actually pretty smooth and good.. it's not too strong and it's sweet.. that's what I love about it..you definitely need to try this.. you won't regret it 😉💕😍😊
Rebecca H.
Henderson, NV
I could drink this bottle in one night & I have! It's SO smooth & yummy, all you need to do is chill it & your ready to party. It does not taste like tequila, so if that's what your used to, or don't like sweet drinks, this may not be what your looking for....
Alaide C.
Clute , TX
This tastes like strawberry milk. just a tad sweeter. it is soooo good if you have a sweet tooth. i bought the valentine's day special gift box and it gave recipe ideas and i tried a couple of them and i was not disappointed at all! love love love tequila rose!
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
My boyfriend loved this stuff and demanded that I try it. While it tastes good, it's sickeningly sweet. It's like the fruit creme center of a chocolate. The annoying thing is that this is a tough drink to mix with other beverages to tone the sweetness down.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
If you want to try something yummy, put equal parts (1/2 shot of tequila rose and 1/2 shot of butterscotch schnaps) and either sip or shoot it!!! I love how creamy and smooth this tequila is. If you prefer a sweeter type of alcohol drink, you should try this!
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this tequila leave a burning sensation in your throat or does it go down well?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Do you think that Tequila Rose taste like Strawberry Milkshake?
Lauren  P.
Urbana, IL
As a tequila lover is this worth the money?
Ashley R.
I like tequila, and I like rose, but does this combination taste right? I'm a little skeptical about trying it.