BY TEQUILA ROSE

• What can you mix this with? Does it taste just fine if yo...2 Answers
  • How is this ? Haven't tried it yet.4 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink this stuff?20 Answers
Tequila Rose
  • "Tequila Rose is a great drink for people who don't like the taste of booze or want a strawberry milkshake flavoured drink." in 45 reviews
  • "yuuuummmyy the best strawberry milkshake ever cant even taste the tequillis...its a creeper enjoy this soooo mmmuchh..dangerous yes" in 16 reviews
  • "It has a very sweet strong strawberry taste you would never know tequila was in it except for the name." in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect on the rocks, though for me personally it goes extremely well with ice cold milk - a delicious alcoholic strawberry milkshake to enjoy on a chill night. " in 5 reviews
  • "It kinda tastes like strawberry milk and it's very smooth, and it doesn't burn as it goes down." in 5 reviews
Emily M.
Yonkers, NY
I usually do not like sweet things but I LOVE this! This drink is something to drink on it's own or can be used in something. Personally I like to have it cold on its own or would use in a milkshake. I recommend this to people who don't usually like tequila or are not usually drinkers. It has a very slight alcohol flavor with little to no burn. Great for a girls night in.
AneMarie H.
Dayton
Can definitely taste the tequila in this so not for those that prefer to not taste the alcohol. Simply sweet with a tad of creaminess. Packaged in a nice glass bottle with a pretty designed label. Would recommend to those who like sweet drinks but don’t mind tasting alcohol.
Jennifer B.
I’m not one who can drink a lot of alcohol due to it all tasting horrible. That’s why I always stuck with mixed drinks. But tequila rose when cold especially tastes awesome! I have drank it for years when I do decide I want to drink. Tastes like strawberry milk kind of.
Taylor W.
Boonsboro
Tastes just like a strawberry milkshake! I absolutely love this! It tastes the best if you have it in the freezer for about 30 minutes before drinking. No need to pair with anything and I can normally pick it up at my local liquor store and sometimes they have free shot glasses! I have a set of heart shaped ombré ones from last year!
Kennedy B.
Saint Francis, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you're not a big fan of how liquor taste but you like being drunk, I definitely would pick this liquor for you. You could take straight shots because it taste exactly like strawberry milk. So good.
Elissa V.
Watertown
Tequila Rose is one of my favorites. I love how creamy the drink is. The only downfall is that it kind of leaves your mouth with a film. It’s an appealing bottle. Overall great tasting and affordable!
Torii P.
New York
This tequila tastes AMAZING. It’s so smooth and the strawberries add a nice touch. It’s super affordable too so you aren’t spending a lot of money on good tequila. Would definitely recommend, especially to those who don’t like tequila because you wouldn’t know you were drinking it.
Melissa E.
Prescott Vly, AZ
If you’re like me, then you hate when you can taste the actual alcohol in your drink. This is great because it’s just like drinking a strawberry milkshake! Definitely recommend!
Antazia j.
Las Cruces
I love how creamy this tequila is. The taste is so bold and it goes down so smooth. I highly recommend this drink to any tequila lover. The bottle is pure black with pink on it and it's just the cutest thing ever. Always fun for a girls night out so of course drink it with your best pals. (:
Kristi G.
Coalinga
Strawberry Milk for adults. Literally the most brilliant drink I've ever had. It's smooth and delicious, creamy and sweet. The bottle is my favorite one on my shelf. The first time I tried it I absolutely couldn't have enough. I'm always having my friends and family try it!!
Erica S.
Eastvale, CA
What retailer can I purchase this at? Any recommendations on what type of drink to make with it?
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
What is the price of tequila rose and is it worth the price?
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
Is this very strong "alcohol" tasting? I've heard it tastes like strawberry milk but nervous to try.
Tracy C.
Gillespie, IL
Anyone have any good recipes that this is used in?
Alicia H.