Tequila Herradura Anejo, 80 Proof

Our Anejo has a deliberately smooth taste that melts across your tongue, with hints of dried fruit and toasted oak.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tequila Herradura Anejo, 80 Proof!
VERONICA A.
Naperville, IL
Tequila Herradura Anejo, 80 Proof uploaded by VERONICA A.
This girl loves her tequila! Like so many things, Anejo of any brand is hard to come by. I scored some while visiting my brother and his lovely bride in Atlanta. I'm very picky about my tequila. It can't be sweet or taste like a chemical. Their Anejo has a strong yet smooth with a woodsy like smell. I enjoy it with a solid piece of ice or mixed with one lime and salt on rim. Price is fair.
Tatiana D.
Clermont
I love the strong taste, alone or mixed the bottle is beautiful and very elegant has to be careful because is very heavy. I don’t think has to improve anything I’m a repeat consumer because is one of my favorites and of course I will buy it again when the I hab now is over
Ana Wendy R.
Brighton
Only had it a couple of times, but definitely love the taste. Would recommend for a home gathering with friends.
Missy E.
Odessa, TX
This tequila has great flavor. It’s very smooth and not overbearing. This can easily be drank by itself. This is one of my favorite dark tequilas.
Arlovia N.
Reading, PA
Super good tequilita smooth love me some tequila look no further went you are just having a few drink with friend or just by your self. super nice packaging
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
the king of tequilas, absolutely delicious, strong of course, the honor is perfect, the same as the color, it is expensive, but it is worth it for a good occasion, the bottle is beautiful too, I collect them empty just because they are beautiful
Shelby H.
Peoria , IL
This is a wonderful Tequila so smooth and flavorful. I have only bought it at restaurants and it seems to be prices fairly.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Strong to me for sure. But I drink by shots. Jello shots even better. Just have pesto and tylenol and lots of water ready. Lol. But very smooth to be a tequila. Good brand for sure.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
Love this stuff. My husband says this is the best tequila. So, when he wants a drink after a long week, this is his favorite. Sometimes I have a little too.
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
This is a very tasty Tequila. I enjoy it with a little squirt and lime juice over ice. It also tastes great with minute maid lemonade.

Looking for your answer?