Tequila Cazadores® Blanco

by Cazadores

Tequilla CAZADORES Blanco - Tequila in its purest form, without aging, for the intensity and real flavors of the agave to stand out as well as its natural sweetness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tequila Cazadores® Blanco!
Paola G.
Corona, NY
Tequila Cazadores® Blanco uploaded by Paola G.
Tequila Cazadores® Blanco uploaded by Paola G.
I’m loveeeeeeee with this product. Everyone should try it out. It’s delicious. And I think it’s the best product you can try.
Ivy  J.
Lancaster, CA
Tequila Cazadores® Blanco uploaded by Ivy  J.
Tequila Cazadores® Blanco uploaded by Ivy  J.
I had this drink for the first time, and it is not for lightweights! I mixed it and it was still strong. I would recommend it if you want a stiff drink and if you want to get lit. Do not drink and drive. Drink responsibly.
Amanda M.
Norco, CA
This come second to patron for me. Yes, it’s still a little pricey compared to some Jose Cuervo, but you get what you pay for. And personally, I’d rather pay a little more to have less of a throat burn every time I take a shot!
Meg K.
Pewaukee, WI
I hated tequila until I tried Cazadores. Some tequilas have a weird aftertaste, smell horrible, and give you that classic burn in your throat. This tequila is smooth and has a really clean taste to it. If you like unaged tequila, this is the one for you. Blanco is also a great price and highly rated.
Brittany G.
San Francisco, CA
Going dancing or having a girls night out? I’ll def be making myself a little tequila soda water mix. Love this one
Brady B.
Salem, OR
Its margarita time! One of our go to tequilas. We always have in th the house. Smooth. Affordable. Easy to drink. Chilled is best
Erin N.
Fresno, CA
One of the best tequilas! It is smooth and tastes good! Plus it’s not too pricey! Love it.
Delaney I.
Delicious tequila, my go-to for margaritas! It’s not cheap but it’s not Patrón, it’s a good middle ground price and great quality.
Xiomara B.
Tequila! Need I say more? Clean , strong and to the point. That’s how I like my Tequila. In a Margarita or straight shots this brand is the way to go! I personally like a little kick to my Margarita’s so be prepared for a Mango Jalapeño Margarita when you visit!
Kara K.
Los Angeles, CA
My friend introduced this tequila to me. It’s pretty good. I would buy it next time we’re at the liquor store.

Looking for your answer?