BY NERF DOG

Take aim with the new hand-held Nerf Dog Tennis Ball Blaster! High-powered blasting action launches your dog's favorite fetching tennis ball over 50 feet in the air. When your dog brings it back, stay in the game by placing the barrel on the tennis ball and pick it up ",hands-free",. Unlike other brands of tennis ball blasters, the Nerf Dog blaster's mechanism is safe for your hands. Energy and excitement for your dog and safe control for you — that's why it's Nerf or Nothin'! Tennis ball included.

High-powered blasting action launches your dog's favorite fetching tennis ball; Shoots over 50' in the air; "Hands-free" reloading; Mechanism is safe for your hands Tennis balls not included.

Animal Type: Dogs

Assembled Product Weight: 0 lb

Claire H.
Shakopee
I love this toy for the dogs!  My dogs get so excited when I take it out to play with them.  It is easy for me because I can't throw a tennis ball to save my life!  All I have to do is load it and shoot, and my dogs go running!  We could play with this thing for hours!
Vanessa E.
Painesville, OH
My boyfriends last dog loved this thing. It was the only why we could get the ball far enough to keep Charlie busy

Walmart