BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Tennis Magazine is for anyone who plays the sport or enjoys watching competitive matches. Each issue reports on the latest competitions and offers advice on improving your own game with instruction tips, fitness advice, and equipment reviews. You also get fun articles on travel to tennis camps and resorts! see more...

R  F.
I love tennis. I had a subscription to this mag a cpl years ago and it gave good insight on the current pro tennis players as well as tips for us amateurs. It's also a great mag to help you understand more about the sport as a whole. Seeing this on influenster reminded how great this mag is! Gotta renew!
Sindi C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the magazine because of the tips it gives to improve your game. It offers pointers for singles as well as doubles. I also like that they advertise tennis destination getaways. Another cool thing about the magazine is that it highlights latest fashion trends, as well as what the pros are wearing
Kara J.
Being a USTA member is awesome. With it comes these fantastic magazines I get every month. These magazines have great tennis tips, tricks, stories, and products available. Truly an inspiring magazine that excites me when it arrives in the mail.
jamie h.
This magazine is actually pretty boring. I think they need to spruce it up with more exclusive content and posters of tennis players.. try to get groups of people of a younger age group involved!
Rebecca R.
Ontario, CA
I am a tennis Coach for a Univeristy and play USTA league and the questions and tips in the magazine allow me to keep up to date with rules and even allow me to know the latest news on my favorite players.
Vivian H.
Bronx, NY
This is a great magazine for beginners and pros alike. They have many tips and delve into strokes and techniques and also cover the professional tennis matches.
Gabrielle B.
I love this magazine! I get it free with my USTA membership and I enjoy it a lot! It has a lot of advertisements but they are all for the cutest things!
John R.
Raleigh, NC
Cool magazine and great curent day information To the inner tennis player in all of us. You should subscribe if you haven't already so you don't miss out
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I absolutely love tennis. This magazine gives great tips, and who to watch, etc. It also helps people that don't know the sport understand it better.
Allison S.
I love tennis so much and i really enjoy learning more about it. The sport is one that i actually enjoyed playing even though i was awful at it.
R  F.
Do you have a favorite tennis player?