BY TENNESSEE PRIDE

6 jumbo size individually wrapped fully cooked real buttermilk biscuit sandwiches. see more...

Samantha M.
Walnut Cove, NC
I have always loved to eat sausage biscuits in the morning when I’m in a rush because they are so easy and quick to fix. They are pretty affordable. Definitely recommend.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
On mornings when I don't want to cook I reach for these. They are relatively cheap for the amount. They are easy and quick to make. They taste great and the whole family likes them.
Krissy B.
Memphis, IN
These are soooo good. Like seriously good, these are our go to for when we need a quick breakfast on the go.
Ashley R.
These are yummy to my tummy. Very easy to make and convenient for my on the go lifestyle. Great price also
Teresa B.
These are pretty good for a quick breakfast, but they are a little dry. I like to add cheese to mine.
Carrie T.
Havre, MT
These sausage biscuits make breakfast very easy and fast. Reasonably priced quality product.