Tennessee Pride Sausage 12 Ct Biscuits

by Tennessee Pride

Fully cooked sandwiches in 6 stay-fresh twin packs

Do you make this in the microwave or oven?
Start your review of Tennessee Pride Sausage 12 Ct Biscuits!
I used to like these, but you changed the bread. Why??? It now looks like a little round ROLL, not a BISCUIT.  And it tastes like a roll, not a biscuit! Yuck! You goofed big time. Bye Tennessee Pride #notabiscuit
Plattsburgh , NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these sausage sandwiches. They are mini but full of flavor. They taste so good. A box doesnt last long in my home. I usually have to buy like 2 boxes. I like this brand the best. They are mouth watering. I will definitely buy these again. Best sausage sandwiches ever.
Lexington , KY
These are one of those things that for me are probably more of a two star level on the flavor factor, but because of how convenient they are it bumps them up to a three star product. I have a lot of health issues, so there are honestly a lot of days where I just don't have the spare energy to put into cooking. So I really appreciate the convenience of products like this.
Fort mill, SC
The Tennessee pride sausage biscuits are great for a quick breakfast. They taste great & never taste frozen. I normally just add cheese & mustard & they are perfect. I love the fact that they don't harden in the microwave like many other brands, I would definitely recommend them!
My family loves these. They’re perfect to keep on hand in the freezer for quick breakfast meals or snacks. They’re easy to heat and quick for on the go. I love to heat them up and add a slice of cheese and maybe even a touch of mustard.
Madison, TN
I’ve been eating these sausage biscuits since I was in high school, and I love them so much. They’re convenient to just pop in the microwave and are filling enough to get me to the next meal. They taste awesome too!
Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Farmington, NH
I love the convenience of these in the morning. I’m an avid Tennessee Pride Sausage user so these fit in my world! I can usually find them at most supermarkets. I’d recommend them just like I do other Tennessee Pride products.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Booneville , KY
If you're looking for a quick, on the go breakfast sandwich that is good quality at a great price, then look no farther. These are a great little snack and I would recommend them.
Muskegon , MI
This is a good product, I was somewhat hesitant at first to try it, but now I am glad that I did. I would recommend this! Fast and tastes alright for a quick meal
Tenn Colony, TX
Tennessee Pride is my kids favorite quick breakfast before school or if we're running out the door to church on Sunday. Great flavor, great price!!