BY TENNESSEE PRIDE #82 in Sausage

Fully cooked sandwiches in 6 stay-fresh twin packs see more...

Jennifer S.
Fort mill, SC
The Tennessee pride sausage biscuits are great for a quick breakfast. They taste great & never taste frozen. I normally just add cheese & mustard & they are perfect. I love the fact that they don't harden in the microwave like many other brands, I would definitely recommend them!
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
These are one of those things that for me are probably more of a two star level on the flavor factor, but because of how convenient they are it bumps them up to a three star product. I have a lot of health issues, so there are honestly a lot of days where I just don't have the spare energy to put into cooking. So I really appreciate the convenience of products like this.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
If you're looking for a quick, on the go breakfast sandwich that is good quality at a great price, then look no farther. These are a great little snack and I would recommend them.
Renee H.
Muskegon , MI
This is a good product, I was somewhat hesitant at first to try it, but now I am glad that I did. I would recommend this! Fast and tastes alright for a quick meal
Deanna F.
Tenn Colony, TX
Tennessee Pride is my kids favorite quick breakfast before school or if we're running out the door to church on Sunday. Great flavor, great price!!
Lindsay Y.
Jimmy dean sausages are better when compared to this frozen biscuit. The taste is decent and they are quick to make!
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
These are a yummy quick breakfast. For the mornings when have to rush out the door. We can pop them in the microwave and go.
Tessa S.
Memphis, TN
These are pretty good when you are on the go. A little bit of cheese and you have a quick breakfast.
Amanda G.
Hanson, KY
My favorite quick breakfast!!! Put these things in the microwave for 40 seconds and done! So good!
Miranda K.
Fort Dodge, IA
I used to eat these before school every day when I was younger. They're the perfect size for a kid and they're tasty!
Rhenicia H.
Jamaica, NY
Foodie Expert
Do you make this in the microwave or oven?