Tennessee Pride Sausage 12 Ct Biscuits

by Tennessee Pride

Fully cooked sandwiches in 6 stay-fresh twin packs

Do you make this in the microwave or oven?
Start your review of Tennessee Pride Sausage 12 Ct Biscuits!
Brandy N.
Tennessee Pride Sausage 12 Ct Biscuits uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tennessee Pride Sausage and Biscuits taste good and are very fast to prepare. They only take thirty seconds to heat in the microwave so they are great for mornings when you are in a hurry. They taste great and they are very affordable. I will definitely continue to purchase Tennessee Pride Sausage and Biscuits. Tennessee Pride Sausage 12 Ct Biscuits
jennifer T.
Booneville, MS
Love these fast and easy taste great and easy on a day late for work. I recommend you try these and enjoy. They are not expensive and they are worth the money. The biscuits are soft and sausage is perfect a great product. Enjoy it fast on mornings as I do
member-6ec901
I used to like these, but you changed the bread. Why??? It now looks like a little round ROLL, not a BISCUIT.  And it tastes like a roll, not a biscuit! Yuck! You goofed big time. Bye Tennessee Pride #notabiscuit
Ashley W.
Lexington, NC
Sausage biscuits are my number one thing to eat in the mornings for breakfast . I usually buy the box and it last me a week. Mustard is good on then.
Chrissy C.
Camden, TN
A great grab and go snack for everyone in my house even my children love them and I love how easy they are
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh , NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these sausage sandwiches. They are mini but full of flavor. They taste so good. A box doesnt last long in my home. I usually have to buy like 2 boxes. I like this brand the best. They are mouth watering. I will definitely buy these again. Best sausage sandwiches ever.
Jennifer S.
Fort mill, SC
The Tennessee pride sausage biscuits are great for a quick breakfast. They taste great & never taste frozen. I normally just add cheese & mustard & they are perfect. I love the fact that they don't harden in the microwave like many other brands, I would definitely recommend them!
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
These are one of those things that for me are probably more of a two star level on the flavor factor, but because of how convenient they are it bumps them up to a three star product. I have a lot of health issues, so there are honestly a lot of days where I just don't have the spare energy to put into cooking. So I really appreciate the convenience of products like this.
Mark E.
Beckley
Why in the world would you take a decent sausage BISCUIT and turn it into a less than decent ROLL. did you save 2 cents on a box of 20 using a ROLL recipe ? Well you cost yourself way more than that in lost business, including mine. What a bunch of idiots.
Rachey G.
East peoria, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband loves these they are small in the package and perfect for his breakfast. It takes up very little space in his lunch box. He gets the 24 count biscuits.