Tennessee Pride Original 6 Ct Sausage Patties

by Tennessee Pride

Just right for breakfast and snacks! Made with the finest cuts of pork and a secret blend of spices.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tennessee Pride Original 6 Ct Sausage Patties!
How would you rate this product?
Castlewood, VA
These are the only sausage patties I buy. My family and I all enjoy them and I am not even a big fan of pork products. Delicious!
Morrilton, AR
This product cooks very well, and taste great too. My kids and husband love it. It's my husband's go to for breakfast.
Ringgold, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
When just my husband and I are eating, I always buy this small pack of sausage. It is perfect for 2 people
Cicero, IL
Perfect to do them for breakfast. My children and I love eating them every morning they are amazing.

Looking for your answer?