Tennessee Pride Mild Sausage Patties

by Tennessee Pride

Premium mild sausage patties. No mess-just remove and cook. Signature real country taste. Preferred wider patty size. Available in several unique varieties. Perfect for any meal-and snack!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tennessee Pride Mild Sausage Patties!
Cullman
We love this sausage. I like the premade patties that help when your in a hurry but want to take some sausage on the go. The flavor is great and the price is affordable.
Hopkinsville, KY
My family loves these sausage patties! It’s perfect to just get the right amount out of the freezer for cooking. They always taste great and the kids always ask for more!
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm not a huge sausage fan, but I enjoy the taste of the Tennessee Pride patties. Very easy to prepare. Minimal shrinkage when cooked. Nice flavor
No Special Diet
Forest city , NC
This has such great flavor. I’ve used it for breakfast and also sausage casserole. Very affordable. Not very greasy. Absolutely delicious.
Low Carb