Tennessee Pride Mild 18 Ct Sausage Patties

by Tennessee Pride

The tennessee pride jingle. For real country sausage, the best you've ev-er tried, pick up a pound or two of tennessee pride! It's real coun- try sau-sage yes sir-ee, the secret of the goodness is the rec-i-pe. Well, we start with fresh meat, it's real-ly grand, pure whole hog pork, the best in the land. We add a dash of x and a pinch of z, for fla-vor and taste we add y 9 D. a touch of odom's mag-ic blends all three, that's the secret of the sec-ret rec-i-pe. For real country sausage, the best you've ever tried, pick up a pound or two, no other brand will do, pick up a pound or two of ten-nes-see pride!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tennessee Pride Mild 18 Ct Sausage Patties!
How would you rate this product?
Fayetteville , TN
Nothing spells breakfast like some good ole country sausage patties. I love this mild flavor where it's not to soft but ends with a kick. I add these onto my plate with cheesy eggs, sweet rice and salmon cakes.
Bolivar, TN
I will never buy another brand! Tennessee pride is the way to go! I love the box of pre made patties! Makes things a lot quicker and easier! Just throw them in the skillet and they’re done in no time! They have so much flavor and yumminess!
Cynthiana, KY
This is the only sausage I ever purchase anymore. It is so convent because it is pre-cut and I only have to pull out as many pieces as I need rather than struggle with a roll of sausage. They are great for the value.
Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Paleo
Rutledge
I love these parties we buy them all the time at price less.they have two different types I just get mild n I love it n they sure don't need to improve the sausage.no bad reviews or anything just dynimight sausage n flavor I can eat it any time of the day.💹
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Pelzer, SC
Best sausage ever. I don’t eat sausage and this is the ONLY kind I will buy. It’s not expensive. It is very affordable and it has a very light taste which is why I like it so much. It’s also frozen so it lasts longer
Organic, No Special Diet
Clarksville , AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these sausage patties. My son loves them. Taste great and cook fast! We buy the 24 count box so price is not too bad. Will buy again and again and definitely recommend.
Every breakfast day for my husband starts with mild Tennessee pride sausage. They are easy to handle and cook, the perfect foil to toast and eggs.
Sugar Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Paragould
Great and convenient! The husband is cooking some up as I type. The frozen patties make it easy to cook a little or a lot. No waste.
We use these all the time. Best sausage out there. The patties don't fall apart when cooking and have just the right amount of spice.
University Pk, IL
Purchased at: Instacart
Yummy one of my favorite breakfast sausages. These are flavorful and super easy to cook. Not to mention they are pretty cheap too