Tennessee Pride Hot Country Sausage, 16 oz

by Tennessee Pride

I purchased a new roll of hot Tennessee Pride roll sausage love the sausage but I noticed that it's not as hot as the original The Taste has changed obscure is not just a new package but bring back the old fashioned hot Tennessee Pride sausage
Is Tennessee Pride sausages made in Tennessee is the question?
Start your review of Tennessee Pride Hot Country Sausage, 16 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica H.
Tennessee Pride Hot Country Sausage, 16 oz uploaded by Jessica H.
Tennessee Pride Hot Country Sausage is my absolute favorite sausage to use when I’m making sausage gravy. It’s hot but it’s not too hot. The bold flavor is really delicious and almost addictive.
Misty H.
Hixson, TN
My family loves anything hot and spicy! We use this in casseroles, biscuits and gravy or on a quick breakfast sandwich during the school year. It is super yummy in sausage dips or sausage balls.
Amy M.
Jackson, MI
This is the best sausage for making biscuits and gravy!! leaves enough grease to make a nice rich sausage gravy. I fry it up and then remove most the meat and brown my flour then add my other ingredients to finish the gravy and once that's done I crumble the sausage back into it.  YUMMMY!!
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
Great sausage for a weekend breakfast! I either fry them in patties or like hamburger meat then mix it with about 18 eggs. This serves my family breakfast for two days. You can put it in tortillas to make breakfast burritos to perfection.
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Tennessee Pride Hot Country Sausage, 16 oz uploaded by Ella P.
Lol I scanned the pictured product and hot country sausage came up! Someone messed up some scans!
Katelyn H.
Clarksville, TN
This is what me and my husband use for our sausage egg roll in a bowl, biscuits and gravy and spicy sausage balls. This brand has the best flavor and best spice!! We’ve used others but this tastes just like what our mamas used in their dishes when we were growing up.
Leslie C.
Rockingham , NC
This is the secret ingredient to my sausage ball recipe. They're always a hit because of the little bit of heat this sausage brings, without being too spicy for the young'uns.
Wendy B.
If you are looking for a very hot sausage then look no further. This one packs a nice punch indeed. And it makes for a very good gravy.
Davena G.
Middletown, OH
This is a great tasting sausage. We really like the Tennessee pride sausage. This flavor we like putting in our fried potatoes with eggs
Alexys L.
Clarkston, MI
This sausage is so great for breakfast. Eat the pieces on their own or crumble and fry up for a scramble or to make homemade sausage gravy. Yum!