Tennessee Pride Country Mild Sausage

by Tennessee Pride

Gold pride country chilli recipe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tennessee Pride Country Mild Sausage!
Diana H.
1,188 reviews
Tennessee Pride Country Mild Sausage uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tennessee Pride is an affordable brand so whenever they're on sale, you feel like you got them free. They make the best sausage and can be found at your local grocery store.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Tennessee Pride Country Mild Sausage uploaded by Mindy R.
Our #goto breakfast sausage. #brunchtime #Influenster #yumm This is something my husband and I put together the other morning/afternoon. It was absolutely delicious. I wouldn't share it if I didn't think so. #repost #share #voxboxme Tennessee Pride
Gretchen L.
West Branch, IA
This is my favorite sausage to use when I’m making my husband’s favorite...biscuits & gravy...😊 it always has the perfect amount of spices and isn’t all fatty..🙌🏻 I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes sausage..it’s great!! 🙂🙌🏻♥️ Tennessee Pride Country Mild Sausage
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
When making breakfast or a recipe that includes sausage, Tennessee Pride Country Mild Sausage is my go to. It has just the right amount of spices and goodness to make it perfection. I prefer my sausage cooked well done!  Add some sliced tomatoes, hash brown potatoes and biscuits and breakfast is done!
Melissa S.
Graysville, AL
We love this sausage on the weekend with our waffles. We also love to put it in our cheese dip.
Mechelle S.
Eatonton, GA
Recipe: One roll of Tennessee pride mild sausage cooked and drained, add one package of cream cheese melted in on low, add one can of mild rotel. Eat with tortilla chips. This is the best chip dip I’ve ever made. [product:rotel-orginal-diced-tomatoes-&-green-chilies]
James  F.
Rockledge, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this sausage, it has great flavors and spices for any taste pallet level, it holds it's juices very well once is excellent for helping with the flavors.
Aubree G.
This is my favorite sausage to use when making biscuits and gravy or breakfast sausage!
Becky  B.
Rockford, IL
I like using this sausage when making breakfast on its own or if I make breakfast pizza.
Elizabeth  E.
Donalds, SC
Tennessee Pride Country Mild Sausage is a great alternative when your store doesn't have Jimmy Dean. This sausage has a great flavor that isn't too spicy. It's not really too greasy. It comes at a great price. So you can stock up and have it for meals over the next few weeks.

Looking for your answer?