Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsChickenOdom's
Tennessee Pride Chicken & Buttermilk Frozen Biscuits - 163oz/10ct

Tennessee Pride Chicken & Buttermilk Frozen Biscuits - 16.3oz/10ct

by Odom's

Odom's Tennessee Pride® Chicken & Buttermilk Biscuits.

"Taste the pride".

Fully cooked breaded white meat chicken patty sandwiches.

No MSG.

10 snack size.

Fully cooked sandwiches in 5 stay-fresh.

Twin packs.

Per 2 sandwiches:

260 calories.

3g sat fat, 15% DV.

710mg sodium, 30% DV.

2g sugars.

Has anyone tried this or the newer Nashville chicken biscuits? Are they good?
Start your review of Tennessee Pride Chicken & Buttermilk Frozen Biscuits - 16.3oz/10ct!
Cristin C.
Madison, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I throw these in my bag for a quick breakfast at work. Decent flavor but fairly small. These are just something simple to keep me from being starved by lunch.
Maddy R.
Hot Springs, AR
Awesome and fast breakfast. I like to cook these for 50 seconds and they come out perfectly. These do tend to be a little bit more on the expensive side but they are so delicious. I always have some in my house!
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
These are my go-to easy breakfast. The taste great and cook up in the microwave in no time at all. The keep well in the freezer for a long time too. I always have some ready to go if I need a quick snack.
Cherie B.
Love these! The biscuit sandwiches are really small but it's great for a quick breakfast bite before you head out the door. Doesn't take long to heat up either. Great flavor for a frozen breakfast meal. Sometimes I like to add a little honey on it.
kaislyn G.
THE best breakfast food i will ever put in my mouth. delectable, amazing. 10 out of 10 would recommend honestly. the flavor is so fantastic and makes my mouth so happy. i would eat these all day every day. i usually eat them with honey or ketchup but either way, they’re FANTASTICALLY PHENOMENAL
Paris D.
Hot Springs , AR
These are my "I'm running late and need something quick to bite" snacks. They're yummy whether you throw them in the microwave or toaster oven. They're convenient and simple, if you have kids they can make these without supervision. And they can be found at Wal-Mart for like 4-6 bucks.
Tasha P.
I love these. There fast to warm and a great snack. They even taste good with jelly. Plus the price isn't too high either. I just wish they were a little larger so I didn't have to eat so many at a time when I'm wanting them for food instead if a meal.
Krysten S.
Leesburg, Ga
This chicken sandwiches are a great idea for a quick breakfast or snack. The patties are well seasoned and juicy. The only negative is that the biscuits sometimes get hard during cooking.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...