Tennent's of Scotland Beer

by TENNENT'S OF SCOTLAND

It is described as a distinctive, well-balanced lager whose sweet, malty flavours combine with a tangy hoppiness to create its crisp, refreshing character.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tennent's of Scotland Beer!
Teodora R.
A strong powerfull taste, a good beer to share with friends.Has a good price reported to quality. In my opinion is the best beer. I love it.
Amy A.
Tennent's of Scotland Beer is second only to Guinness for me. But that doesn't change the high quality product that is Tennent's, that can manage to taste light but at the same time to be higher on alchoolic percentage than the usual beers.
Taylor M.
My favourite! Would always choose this if ordering beer. Best thing to drink in the summer 🌞
Megan M.
Really easy to drink. Perfect for hot days when chilled, at a BBQ or beer garden. My go to drink when at the pub with friends. Would still buy when out

Looking for your answer?