Tenergy LiPO 7.4V 1200mAh 20C Short Stick Battery Pack for Airsoft Guns with Mini Tamiya

BY TENERGY

Chris S.
Montague
Love this lipo battery I use them al the time and they never fail me. I have two of these for each of my guns. I want to upgrade to a 11.1v lipo. Definitely effective, affordable, non- expensive! Hours with of charge and battery last great time. I do recommend this better for other airsofters and would definitely give this a big thumbs up!
Travis W.
Uncasville, CT
This battery is incredibly small. I mean INCREDIBLY SMALL. I bought this to replace the NiMH for my airsoft rifle and it's half the size or more, with more than twice the power/duration. This thing will last a whole day of play no problem and is one of the best purchases I could've gotten to improve my game.