Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingTend Skin
Tend Skin Solution for Ingrown Hair & Razor Bumps, 4 ounce

Tend Skin® Solution for Ingrown Hair & Razor Bumps, 4 ounce

Tend Skin effectively reduces the appearance of ingrown hair, razor bumps, and redness from shaving, waxing, electrolysis or laser hair removal.

No other product in the world can do all that Tend Skin® Liquid does, especially when it comes to ingrown hairs and razor bumps.

How To Use:
APPLYING TO THE SKIN: Leave product on the skin. Do not wipe off. The product may be rubbed on, thus acting as a cleanser. It also acts as an astringent for oily skin.

FOR EXISTING INGROWN HAIRS: Apply thin coat twice daily to dry skin, once in the morning after showering and drying the skin. Apply after shaving if you shave. Reapply at night before sleep. This allows the product to work all day and night. Once skin clears experiment to see how little usage you need to maintain. The key point to note is the skin must be dry before applying the product.

NOTE: A moisturizer or cologne may be applied AFTER the Tend Skin® Liquid dries, usually 5-10 seconds

NOTE: If you get the product on your hands, rinse hands after use to avoid micro-peeling of the skin..

NOTE: DO NOT TWEEZE. Tweezing will tear and damage the follicles unlike waxing where proper technique minimizes damage. This can increase the formation of ingrown hairs.

Where can I find this and how much does it generally cost I live in Suburban New Jersey if that helps with the cost question and it seems like it's a male & female use product, is this correct?
Is tthis product good for preventing ingrown hairs around the vaginal area[product:tend-skin-solution-for-ingrown-hair-&-razor-bumps-4-ounce] ?
[product:tend-skin-solution-for-ingrown-hair-&-razor-bumps-4-ounce] Is this a good product for people with sensitive skin and does it help with razor bumps/ ingrown hairs?
Start your review of Tend Skin® Solution for Ingrown Hair & Razor Bumps, 4 ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Rosie D.
This is the product you've been looking for!!! Owing to my Turkish heritage, I have thick black body hair leading me to suffer from ingrown hairs and razor burn on my bikini area. After trying everything under the sun, I'd almost lost hope. But now I dont have any problems at all- even shaving everyday! The product is thin like water. It says to use a cotton pad to apply but I just douse a load into my hand and apply it that way. The result is amazing! It takes a while to give you the full benefit, but if you make this a part of your routine the results are amazing.The only routine that I've found to work for me is: 1. Using a good razor not a disposable one! I use gillete. 2. Apply a thick layer of BABY OIL (yep i said it!) to the area before you get in the shower.3. Shampoo and condiiton your hair (but dont wash it out yet) to allow the warm water and baby oil combo to soften the hair and skin.4. Apply a load more baby oil to shave with, and keep topping it up. The baby oil is amazing as its cheap, moisturising, hypoalergenic, acts as a barrier for the skin and helps the blade to glide easier.5. Get out the shower, at dry, douse with Tend Skin and reaply some baby oil followed by a load of Sudocrem.6. Reapply Tend Skin the day before you shave as well as some baby oil to add some moisture.And I havent had razor burn since!
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Tend Skin® Solution for Ingrown Hair & Razor Bumps, 4 ounce uploaded by Pretti E.
Great for getting those unwanted hairs gone. Very powerful smell. Strong. #beautyhaul #men #shave #shelfie #influenster
Michelle R.
Oakville, ON
Tend Skin® Solution for Ingrown Hair & Razor Bumps, 4 ounce uploaded by Michelle R.
I was struggling so much with ingrown hairs and bumps and this has changed my life! It is so easy to apply straight after a shower and really does help keep my bikini line smooth. Lasts so long as well so definately a product I would recommend.
Meagan K.
Ypsilanti, MI
This stuff is magic! I first came across it when I was 16 and was so embarrassed by my razor burn on my legs and bikini area. I'm now 27 and still love this stuff! It works so well and keeps you from getting unsightly ingrown hairs after shaving. It also soothes the area keeping not from getting red and bumpy. If you haven sensitive skin and get really bad razor burn I would definitely suggest giving this a try! It gave me back my confidence as a teenager and as we all know that's so very important! I would say it is a little on the pricy side for being a mediocre amount of product- I found it for $15 at Target. However for me it's totally worth the price tag!
Court M.
London, ON
Tend Skin® Solution for Ingrown Hair & Razor Bumps, 4 ounce uploaded by Court M.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Just about the only thing that helps with my razor burn, bumps, and ingrown hairs. With beauty comes a price as this product stings.
Shukura S.
Medley, FL
Tend Skin® Solution for Ingrown Hair & Razor Bumps, 4 ounce uploaded by Shukura S.
This is good for razor bumps however it’s not good for ingrown hair as I don’t see a change when I use this. Have it to be using it consistently if you want to see changes.
Melissa B.
Tend Skin® Solution for Ingrown Hair & Razor Bumps, 4 ounce uploaded by Melissa B.
I went to get waxed at a salon awhile back, The employee at The Salon suggested this for ingrown hairs. I get terrible bumps and ingrown hairs when I shave. This is helped tremendously. A little goes a long way with this product. I have had this bottle for quite some time now.
Kate C.
Tend Skin® Solution for Ingrown Hair & Razor Bumps, 4 ounce uploaded by Kate C.
Omg! When ever I shave I get really bad razor burn but this helps me so much, and since summer is coming up you have to get it too!
Audrey C.
Delaware, OH
Tend Skin® Solution for Ingrown Hair & Razor Bumps, 4 ounce uploaded by Audrey C.
Run and stock up on this for summer if your prone to irritations from shaving. I use this after shaving if I know I am going to be in the heat or at the pool/beach/lake. For me, it does not burn unless I have a cut. Small bumps and irritations are no longer are a problem for me in bikinis!
Lydia P.
South Bend
Tend Skin® Solution for Ingrown Hair & Razor Bumps, 4 ounce uploaded by Lydia P.
I heard tons of good reviews about this product for people with problems when it comes to razor bumps down there and I have to say it definitely came through! I use right after shaving and it works miracles on my razor bumps. WARNING: it does have a high dosage of alcohol and burns so just be warned before using
Ask a question to the Influenster community...