BY TEND SKIN

For Razor Bumps, Ingrown Hairs & Razor Burn Since Tend Skin® Liquid first hit the market in late 1994, customers have asked for an easier way to apply it to the skin. Using a cotton ball to apply the product wastes a lot; the cotton ball tends to fall apart and the fingers start to peel a few days later. The search for an acceptable system was hampered, because we could not find a package that would ship or be useable without leaking.  After 911 we started getting requests for an "airline legal" package to avoid confiscation when taking the product on a flight We tested many systems and finally found a quality package in 2008. Our new package is a 2.5oz refillable roll-on with an improved formula having a 2 year shelf life.  The package has four parts; a reservoir that holds the product, a roll-on ball sleeve into which the product reservoir screws s. see more...

Gina S.
midland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend uses this when he's not trying to be a lumberjack :D Anytime he shaves his skin gets super irritated and this product has helped him big time! It's great for ingrown hairs as well as any razor bumps that come along with keeping soft and beautiful!
Alaina R.
Hastings, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! I use this weekly after my Brazilian waxes!! Keeps ingrown hairs away. If I do forget to use this & an ingrown hair starts coming through, I put this on & the bump is gone by morning. Very effective!
Jenn Z.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only reason I'm able to shave at home (and save money on bikini waxes) is because of this lifesaving product! The rollerball makes it so easy to apply to dry skin! I use it for that area as well as my underarms and my typically VERY sensitive skin is forever grateful! I'm a longtime fan of this and will be repurchasing for life!
ivelise r.
Hazlet, NJ
This is an amazing solution ... i am absolutely obsessed with it. I use after ever every shave and especially around my bikini line and does exactly what its says in preventing razor bumps of any kind. The key is to be consistent and make sure you put it on dry skin cuz it will burn otherwise but overall one of the best after shave products ive ever used!
LeAnn M.
Caldwell, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! My boyfriend had issues with razor burn in and ingrown hairs when he shaved his neck and below his chin. I decided to buy him this easy roll-on application and bingo! It works wonders! Definitely will be a repetitive buyer, and now he can't live without it!
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only holy grail product for ingrowns but use lightly because very drying so you don't want to over do it!
Janay C.
I love this solution. Prevent razor bumps. Looks like a small bottle but you will get tons of use.
Brooke H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of the best beauty products that I've ever invested in. I'm prone to razor burn when I shave (underarms and bikini area, primarily), and the Tend Skin Roll-On has saved me so much itchy burning discomfort! Simply roll-on the areas you've shaved (I always roll it on after I shower), and you're set! It doesn't burn most of the time (unless I've knicked myself), and it really does work wonders. The best part is that the roll-on is refillable--just buy a bottle of Tend Skin and fill 'er back up!
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
I love that this now comes in a roll on/ my hubby is super happy with using this deodorant. It keeps him feeling fresh all day long! It is such a nice simple scent.
member-b546c163c
Dallas, TX
This thing is a life saver!!! I was hesitant at first because of the price tag of almost $30 at my local ulta store but it was money well spent. My legs were covered with razor bumbs, nothing seemed to work and I became hopeless about having nice smooth legs until I bought this. The roll on bottle makes application a bliss and doesn't make my legs feel sticky or gross afterwards. I started seeing my razor bumps diminish within a couple of days.