Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution

For Razor Bumps, Ingrown Hairs & Razor Burn Since Tend Skin® Liquid first hit the market in late 1994, customers have asked for an easier way to apply it to the skin. Using a cotton ball to apply the product wastes a lot; the cotton ball tends to fall apart and the fingers start to peel a few days later. The search for an acceptable system was hampered, because we could not find a package that would ship or be useable without leaking.  After 911 we started getting requests for an "airline legal" package to avoid confiscation when taking the product on a flight We tested many systems and finally found a quality package in 2008. Our new package is a 2.5oz refillable roll-on with an improved formula having a 2 year shelf life.  The package has four parts; a reservoir that holds the product, a roll-on ball sleeve into which the product reservoir screws s.

Does this product really help with ingrowns? I have really bad ingrown hairs and really need a good product.
Is this product safe for facial ingrown hair?Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution ?
Does this work for rougher skin on the knees?
Start your review of Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution uploaded by Darlene H.
I got Tend skin in my summer voxbox from Influenster complimentary for my honest review. This product is useful when shaving. It helps with irritation and is good to keep around. I would not have heard about it if I hadn’t gotten it in this box.
Rachel H.
Forest Lake, MN
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution uploaded by Rachel H.
I really liked this product! It has a strong smell of solution, but within a day my razor burn cleared up pretty nicely! Goes on easy and dries quick. I would recommend this product for razor burn!
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution uploaded by Shalayna G.
#womensaftershave #complimentary @tendskin Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution works great on ingrown hairs razor bumps and with shaving or waxing I was hoping that it would have a fruity or a clean smell but instead it's got a strong alcohol scent it does work wonders though I definitely recommend trying this if you never have. I got it free from influenster to give my honest personal review!
Sarah K.
Las Vegas, NV
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution uploaded by Sarah K.
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution uploaded by Sarah K.
Purchased at: Amazon
So much alcohol in this it burns, but it’s worth it because it’s effective. Helps a lot with skin clearing but is super drying. Just pair it with a moisturizer and you’re good. I love how easy it is to refill. Helps quite a bit with razed burn on the bikini line and arm pits. Kills all the bacteria and keeps body smell away too.
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution uploaded by Jessica H.
Summer has so many fun activities. My favorite is swimming. I could spend all day in the water. What's not fun is razor bumps or ingrown hairs. I don't really have an issue with razor bumps, thankfully. I do, unfortunately, get the occasional ingrown hair. I tried this product out and it did seem to help. It is super easy to use. Just roll it on. No mess. It does have a really strong smell though. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jenna M.
Love this! It truly calms the skin after a shaving or waxing mishap! I used a full razor and OWIE! I slapped some of this on my bikini area and just hoped for the best and WOW! By morning the red bumps and irritation were no more! I’m a convert!
Erica B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution uploaded by Erica B.
Useful product for men and women. It works well for anyone who suffers from ingrown hairs or razor bumps from shaving. It is wonderful for summer when shaving the bikini line (Avoid getting too close to sensitive areas). It is applied to a cotton ball with the with the rollerball so it is very simple to apply and can be used by more than one person. Apply it to dry skin. The scent is a little strong at first but goes away quickly. This product is also refillable. I received this free in exchange for an honest review from Influenster.Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution
Valerie R.
Walpole, MA
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution uploaded by Valerie R.
Oh my godness, I gave no words for this product to be honest. It’s the best! Right after I shave I put this one with a cotton ball and makes it last so much longer. IN LOVE!!!
Christine L.
Gibbstown, NJ
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution uploaded by Christine L.
I received the Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution from Influenster complementary! I have somewhat a mixed love for this product. Pros; IT WORKS! It reduces the appearance of razor bumps! I also LOVE the applicator, the roller ball makes application a breeze! Cons; THE SMELL IS OVERWHELMINGLY CHEMICALLY. The warnings listed on the back of the bottle are scary. * I would still recommend this product to friends who struggle with razor bumps and DOES NOT HAVE an aspirin allergy.
Jadwiga K.
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution uploaded by Jadwiga K.
I apply the product directly to my skin. It definitely helps with ingrown hair and is great for men. Prior to receiving it in my Vox box, I had purchased it for my boyfriend and can definitely tell when he doesn't use it for a few days. I received this product complimentary in exchange for my opinion
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miranda L.
il y a un an
Lisset O. il y a 10 mois
No. This is not for hair lost . This is to be used after shaving if you’re prone to razor bumps. It has really helped me avoid those painful bumps after shaving.
Odalis G.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
il y a un an
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution What do you think about this product ??