Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution

For Razor Bumps, Ingrown Hairs & Razor Burn Since Tend Skin® Liquid first hit the market in late 1994, customers have asked for an easier way to apply it to the skin. Using a cotton ball to apply the product wastes a lot; the cotton ball tends to fall apart and the fingers start to peel a few days later. The search for an acceptable system was hampered, because we could not find a package that would ship or be useable without leaking.  After 911 we started getting requests for an "airline legal" package to avoid confiscation when taking the product on a flight We tested many systems and finally found a quality package in 2008. Our new package is a 2.5oz refillable roll-on with an improved formula having a 2 year shelf life.  The package has four parts; a reservoir that holds the product, a roll-on ball sleeve into which the product reservoir screws s.

I have been experiencing crazy red bumps covering my legs and need help fighting them. Has this happened to you? I exfoliate before shaving and switched laundry soap just in case my skin is extra sensitive lately. Please help!
How is the rolling applicator on this?
Has anyone tried this product ? Does it actually work? And what part of the body did you try?
Start your review of Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution!
Athens, AL
Let me start by saying that this is going to sound like a negative review but it really isn't: Tend Skin works. I always get razor bumps and ingrown hairs when I shave my sensitive areas. I have tried many products targeted toward preventing this issue and none have worked as well as Tend Skin. However, the scent is overwhelming and it burns. It's apparent as soon as you open this product that the primary ingredient is alcohol. The scent of alcohol smacks you in the face immediately and burns upon application. It makes me wonder if that's the secret ingredient and we can save money by just using alcohol post-shave. Additionally, the packaging was confusing. The instructions say to load the product on a cotton ball for application yet the product comes with a rollerball applicator which implies it is for use directly on the skin. When using a rollerball applicator in a sensitive area, sanitation issues arise. Now... with all of that being said... the product WORKS. I was honestly a little surprised by it. After I opened the product and smelled the alcohol i rolled my eyes. Like, really? They've marketed alcohol in a rollerball and charging an upcharge for it. But i didn't get bumps or ingrowns. I've now used it [almost] every time I've shaved and I haven't had any unsightly issues. The one time I forgot and accidentally skipped application I woke up itchy and irritated and BAM, a couple days later... ingrown hairs. Tried and true - it works.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
Booneville, MS
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution uploaded by Mechelle W.
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution uploaded by Mechelle W.
I received this product for testing purposes and I love it! I struggle with razor bumps after shaving and this product is a game changer for sure! After the first use, I noticed a huge difference and the shave lasted much longer. It dries quickly and It has a roller ball for easy application. The only thing I did not like was the smell. (It smells just like rubbing alcohol). However, you quickly get over the smell once you see the results! I will definitely be purchasing a new bottle when I run out. Perfect for bikini line, underarms, and legs too. My husband even tried it & loves it as well.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Jax Bch, FL
I wax and shave interchangeably (which I know is NOT helping my issues), and I get SERIOUS ingrown hairs that have gotten super infected. Since my waxer recommended this, I have seen AMAZING improvements in my ingrown hairs! It has rubbing alcohol in it, which dries everything out, and acetylsalicylic acid, which helps to open up pores (it's the active ingredient in a lot of acne face cleansers). I have personally seen a huge improvement in my bikini area since using this daily. I will say I have also forgotten to use it for an extended period, and things definitely got worse, so it's a product that you do need to use continuously.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Charlotte , NC
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution uploaded by Lauren P.
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution uploaded by Lauren P.
I like that it has a rolled ball for easy application. Just the right amount goes in the areas affected. Cooling sensation like alcohol, it quickly dries the area out for healing. Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution
Sensitive / Sun Damage, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone
Shoreline, WA
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution uploaded by Ohood M.
I only used this once after removing my hair using sugaring and an epilator. I was surprised that I actually noticed a difference! I felt the bumps reduced in size and the redness was almost gone. The only thing left me a little disturbed was its strong alcohol smell, however, I highly recommend this product. Received this from #influenster
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness
Benton Harbor, MI
Really didn’t care for this product it really didn’t do as I thought it would have and the product was really sticky after it would dry so it’s a no go for me I would prefer a different brand
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution uploaded by Sylvia B.
Ok So I Kinda Have A Problem With Razor Bumps & Just Now Started Getting Ingrown Hairs , Usually In The Bikini Area . But This Saves My Life I Used It For A Week Straight Once Everyday & The Razor Bumps Are GONE ! It Treated An Ingrown Hair I Had As Well , I Had Doubts About This But It Really Works .
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Napa, CA
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution uploaded by Sindel K.
Best product ever for shaving without getting ingrown hairs afterward. It left my skin feeling good after for days until it grew normal. I think that I would recommend it to anyone who wanted to keep a nice shave. :) I received this product compliments of Influenster to test and I do love it.
Lewiston , ME
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I  tend to suffer from ingrown hairs quite a bit, especially during the winter months. This product totally alleviates ingrown hairs. It comes in a plastic bottle with a screw cap. Also, it is a thick light green liquid. Once I use this after shaving, no razor bumps or ingrown hairs appear. It works extremely well on my bikini line also. I tend to not use this daily, only after shaving and that is sufficient to prevent ingrown hairs. This bottle lasts a long while because not much is needed after shaving.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
E Greenwich, RI
Tend Skin is THE HOLY GRAIL product for ingrown hair and/or razor burn. I don’t know what magic is in this stuff (my money is on Unicorn Tears), but I have never, EVER seen or used anything that works like this. It will fix life-long I grown hair issues in DAYS. Use it for a few days before you get a wax, and then for a week or so after - day good-bye to unsightly bumps FOREVER. IT’S MAGIC. If there is ever an apocalypse, THIS is what I am stockpiling to use for barter!!
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Los Angeles, CA
4 months ago
Has anyone had any experience using Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution on the bikini line specifically? How well does it work for irritation?
Sami H. • 3 months ago
I use it regularly! No problem with irritation!
5 months ago
Simply M. • 4 months ago
Me encanta. Hace lo que dice. No tengo pelo encarnado. La única cosa que no me gusto fue que me ardo un poco la primera ves que lo usé. Pero después de eso ya no me ardo.