BY TEND SKIN

Tend skin is the answer to reducing the appearance of unsightly razor bumps, ingrown hairs and redness from shaving, waxing and electrolysis. xA0Requires no mixing and can be used without limitations. For mens faces, necks and womens legs, underarms, and bikini lines

• I've been using this product and it seems to be somewhat working....1 Answers
  • Does this become sticky at all after application like PFB vanish ...6 Answers
  • Do you think you could use this to get rid of the... Be the first to answer!
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is used for treating and preventing razor bumps and irritation. When I first started using it, it was like a miracle. I would get barely any razor irritation. After I used it daily for several months, it gradually lost its effectiveness. I then stopped using it for awhile and now it works well again because I use it sparingly. I would still recommend this product, but don’t go overboard like I did!
Andrea G.
Collinsville , MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased this for my husband several years ago for ingrown hairs on his neck. Once he tried it he was hooked!its super-effective, I've even used it on my bikini area. It is alcohol based, so it can sting, but it definitely does its job, and it's worth every cent. I've had to keep my hubby stocked in this, even when that included mailing it in care packages to the desert during deployments. He's a believer!
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I mean, it's cool. It's not jesus in a bottle or no sh*t like that, ya'digg ! I tend to get ingrown hair on my vag area, sometimes. Now, that I do laser not so much. But, I used this to help with the whole in grown situation, it stopped the redness. I can tell you that much !!!
Tiff L.
Hope mills, NC
I purchased TendSkin and was excited to use it bc it received so many great reviews. It did not work for me. I suffer from BAD ingrowns and while this made my skin very soft it did not keep me from getting ingrowns.
Ashley G.
Tend skin is a really amazing product, it gets the job done ONLY if you're consistent. I have had to keep it where I can see it in order to use it twice daily. It is extremely drying to the skin and in a matter of two days *with consistent use 2x daily* you will see a difference. I use this on my bikini area and it removes readiness and any ingrowns that appear. Does it keep the ingrown hairs at bay forever? unfortunately, no but you will see a major decrease -again, only with consistent use!

Something I'd like to add if you're the type of person to have your nails painted, for some reason this product acts as acetone and removes any polish you may have as you apply the tend skin on. I apply it using a cotton pad/ball soaked in the product so of course, its going to touch my nail and when it does my polish comes right off. This is another reason why I sometimes stop using it for days at a time because who wants to ruin a fresh mani?
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
This product has been a life saver for me. I have suffered from unsightly, embarrassing ingrown hairs for 9 years now. I have tried so many different products, and even antibiotics and creams from doctors and dermatologist, with no luck.

I just so happen to do a Google search and came across a support group for HS, and this product was listed as a suggestion. Since using this product, after every shower, my skin has cleared tremendously.

Also, I have used this on a cotton pad for acne on my shoulders, and it has greatly improved that area, too.

For someone who suffers from a condition like mine, this is well worth the money.
Britnee J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Works well for ingrown hairs but you must be consistent with using it. I was recommended this by my Brazilian waxer. It's quite expensive depending upon where you purchase it from but it does work. The only con is that if you don't use a Qtip or cotton ball, it will ruin your nail polish and possibly your clothes. I would certainly recommend anyone whom experiences ingrown hairs specifically under the arms and near the bikini area to give this a try.
KATHLEEN K.
Philadelphia, PA
After reading about this in a magazine I went on Amazon and purchased it because I cannot stand unsightly razor bumps so after about 3 days I saw my best results and I'm happy to say that after 3 weeks use I only need to use it maybe once or twice a week and it definitely does what the product promises it will which is reduces the amount of ingrown hair and razor bumps ...love this product... highly recommend
Mae A.
Alexandria, VA
This stuff is a game changer! For years I didn't like wearing shorts because I was getting this acne like bumps on my legs. My Dermatoligist recommended this product, and sure enough all those bumps must have been ingrown hairs. I will say, you have to be consistent with this product, every day/night, otherwise it will not take to your skin. It's definitely not a one time after I shave product. Use it right, and it's life changing! Works wonders on bikini area too.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
The lady who waxes my legs recommended this to me and since i have been using it no more ingrown hairs! It also gets rid of razor burn some how. Its super cheep and removes any wax or hairs left after. i also use for shaving and threading. i only took away one star because it stings when you apply it.
Shan E.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this become sticky at all after application like PFB vanish does?
David G.
Austin, TX
I've been using this product and it seems to be somewhat working. How long does it usually take to be fully effective?? I have insanely thick, curly hair and ingrown hairs have been the bane of my existence!
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you think you could use this to get rid of the redness in pimples?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this truly help with razor bumps? How well? And is it good on sensitive skin?
Cheryl T.
Boynton Beach
Would love to try this where can I find it