BY TEND SKIN

Tend skin is the answer to reducing the appearance of unsightly razor bumps, ingrown hairs and redness from shaving, waxing and electrolysis. xA0Requires no mixing and can be used without limitations. For mens faces, necks and womens legs, underarms, and bikini lines

• I've been using this product and it seems to be somewhat ...1 Answers
  • Does this become sticky at all after application like PFB...6 Answers
  • I just received a sample of the tend skin line, I can’t w...1 Answers
Artiste S.
Benicia, CA
Review for: Tend Skin Liquid, For Men and Women, 4 fl oz more...
Ive always had problems shaving my Dutchess. No matter how many tips or tricks i used I would always end up with at least one ingrown hair and razor bumps/ cysts. They are painful, disgusting, and no matter what i did I would also end up with scars afterwards. I've been meaning to pick this up after I read the rave reviews on Amazon and Buzzfeed and subsequently after my first Brazilian wax the day before yesterday I knew I had to have it. Usually it's not even half an hour before I feel razor burn and a rash that will eventually turn into a cyst. Now there is anything. I never got a rash, no itching or warm sensation that comes before a cyst or ingrown hair. The Dutchess is smooth as a babies bottom and just as cute. Do yourself a favor and buy this in the largest bottle you can fit in your medicine cabinet. Tend Skin for Men and Women
Audrey J.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Review for: Tend Skin Liquid, For Men and Women, 4 fl oz, Men And Women 8 oz, Tend Skin Liquid, For Men and Women, 8 fl oz more...
I just started using this product two weeks ago and my ingrown hairs have all but disappeared! It really is amazing. Make sure to keep moisturizing though because I have found that it can be a little drying - easily remedied though! Plus it's not very expensive and you can get it at your local drugstore which is convenient.
Jabs M.
Madison
Review for: Tend Skin Liquid, For Men and Women, 4 fl oz, Men And Women 8 oz more...
Tend Skin for Men and Women - GAME CHANGER. An absolute solution to preventing razor bumps. Use on day 2 after shaving or waxing and apply a thin layer (I use a Qtip to easily do this) and this magic-in-a-bottle will prevent ingrown hairs like no other...
Grace P.
A great after shave product that both my husband and I use. This prevents razor bumps/burns and ingrown hair. It is safe to use anywhere on your body. I do see significant improvement in ingrown hair and I promise you it is because of this product.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is used for treating and preventing razor bumps and irritation. When I first started using it, it was like a miracle. I would get barely any razor irritation. After I used it daily for several months, it gradually lost its effectiveness. I then stopped using it for awhile and now it works well again because I use it sparingly. I would still recommend this product, but don’t go overboard like I did!
Johnay C.
bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Tend Skin Liquid, For Men and Women, 8 fl oz more...
I used to use this to prevent ingrowns when I shaved! I think this product did work but it wasn’t super effective at removing already present ingrowns.. That was mostly my issue because they are pretty painful and who wants ingrowns?! However, it’s been awhile since I last used this so maybe it’s improved .. but I do recommend this to prevent ingrowns!!
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I mean, it's cool. It's not jesus in a bottle or no sh*t like that, ya'digg ! I tend to get ingrown hair on my vag area, sometimes. Now, that I do laser not so much. But, I used this to help with the whole in grown situation, it stopped the redness. I can tell you that much !!!
Tiff L.
Hope mills , NC
I purchased TendSkin and was excited to use it bc it received so many great reviews. It did not work for me. I suffer from BAD ingrowns and while this made my skin very soft it did not keep me from getting ingrowns.
KATHLEEN K.
Philadelphia, PA
After reading about this in a magazine I went on Amazon and purchased it because I cannot stand unsightly razor bumps so after about 3 days I saw my best results and I'm happy to say that after 3 weeks use I only need to use it maybe once or twice a week and it definitely does what the product promises it will which is reduces the amount of ingrown hair and razor bumps ...love this product... highly recommend
Alexis B.
Brooklyn, NY
I am giving this product 3 stars due to the fact that I suffer from hyperpigmentation and read reviews that this would help in clearing up the area. Unfortunately, after using twice a day for 2 months I haven't seen any noticeable changes, however I do notice that I no longer get ingrown hair and rashes when shaving!
Shan E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this become sticky at all after application like PFB vanish does?
Cheryl T.
Boynton Beach
Would love to try this where can I find it
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you think you could use this to get rid of the redness in pimples?
David G.
Austin, TX
I've been using this product and it seems to be somewhat working. How long does it usually take to be fully effective?? I have insanely thick, curly hair and ingrown hairs have been the bane of my existence!
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just received a sample of the tend skin line, I can’t wait to try. Ingrown hairs have always been a hassle for me. Will it decrease a ingrown cyst after it has formed? 😩