BY TENA SERENITY

Discreet and Comfortable Bladder Protection DriActive™ Slender™Pads Ultra Thin. Specially designed to protect active women with Light Bladder Leakage. Incredibly thin and discreet for everyday use. OdaSorb Plus™, pH-balanced system to help prevent odors. Gentle, skin-soft top sheet to keep you feeling fresh and dry. Serenity® Slender™ Pads come folded and individually wrapped.  Fits easily into purse.  Questions or Comments? Call: 866-ASK-TENA. see more...

Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got a free sample of these from the Tena website. I had never used this brand before and had to dock it a star because I was a little disappointed to see that they didn't have wings because that's always an absolute requirement for me so that they stay in place. They're not scented, which is good. I was surprised at how soft they are! You can barely tell they are there.
Vivianne V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm a heavy flow and these don't work so well with me. It isn't too absorbent, the shape isn't what I'm usually used to. But I think this would work for other flows.
Candace W.
These are nice, for what they are made for. The one thing that bothers me about them is that they are not very sticky! Its really annoying.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great products for huge fluid out comes. Great great quality. But they are more expensive than other brands