Tena Serenity Discreet Bladder Protection uploaded by Amanda H.

BY TENA SERENITY

Full Coverage - Overnight Ultimate Absorbency. Specially designed to be wider in the front and back for protection while lying down. Cotton-like soft topsheet that pulls in liquid to keep you dry. OdaSorb Plus™ pH-balanced system to help prevent odors. Dry Fast Core™ super absorbent core locks in liquid quickly. Questions or comments? see more...

Amanda H.
I received these for free and I like them a lot! Perfect for those days when my period is a bit heavier than usual. My only complaint is that I feel like I'm in a diaper while wearing these. Im not a very big person and these are huge. But id rather be overprotected than underprotected.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I got a free sample of these in the mail and I have to say, despite the size, these are very nice pads. And yes women, that is a warning in the last sentence about the size of these pads. They are very big, the size of the inside of a diaper. They will cover your entire pubic area and some of your butt. They are, however, very comfortable, which was very surprising to me. I would recommend these to larger ladies who wear a bigger size panty.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
I also got samples of these in the mail but I think they are way too huge. It says they are supposed to be discreet and they really aren't.
Amanda A.
Potsdam, NY
If you're a bigger woman, I completely recommend these! I wear them for bleeding (rectal bleeding as well as when I'm menstruating). (along with tampons @ the same time). I have PCOS and my periods can be really erratic and heavy. These pads work great, stay flat, and are very comfortable to wear. ALSO at night, the pad covers all the areas where blood can go.....so you don't ruin your undies!