BY TENA SERENITY

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Discreet and comfortable bladder protection Soft quick-dry top sheet pulls in liquid to keep you dry. OdaSorb Plus™, pH-balanced system to help prevent odors. Dry Fast Core™ superabsorbent core locks in liquid quickly. Cushiony side-gathers provide a fit that conforms to your body. Individually wrapped ; Questions or Comments.  1-866ASK-TENA see more...

• Are these for incontinence or can they be used for period...2 Answers
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,308 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received free samples if these and i love them them. I will definitely be purchasing more and they are very absorbent and it keeps me from a Big mess every time of the month
Ashli J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got 3 free samples of the tena serenity pads in the mail along with 3 $2 off coupons. The packaging is cute. They come in a discrete box. I recommend giving these a try.
Patricia R.
S Glens Falls, NY
I am so impressed with the quality of Tena's pad. For years I used the pads from that expensive brand, but now no more my friend.
I feel dry and the pads are very comfortable to wear. And the best part the price is even better :)
Irina L.
Townsend, DE
I got these as a sample so I used them as night pads when it was that time of the month. they absorb pretty well, I just didn't like the fact they didn't have any wings. I think wings are a must at night to keep your panties 100 percent safe.
Yolanda L.
I love tena products. I like feeling confident when I'm using a product. I have never had any issues with this brand they offer exactly what I need with their long lasting pads. I love their wings products because it's reliable. Great product
april s.
I bought these for postpartum bleeding. Overall, they did a good job of keeping in leaks. However, I prefer pads with wings. They kept me dry but we're a little too thick to repurchase. They do what they're supposed to, they're just not the right fit for me.
Maria g.
Bakersfield, CA
I got to say hands down on this brand!!! they really understand when u need extra protection ...i usually need wings on mine but with this brand i feel no need for them..they do absorb really good !!! and don't move at all when ur being active
Hatsumi I.
I got a sample in the mail about a month ago, I really liked them! They are very comfortable and they are very absorbent. I was out hiking and it didn't feel like I was wearing anything. I just bought these this past weekend. I love them!
Fantacee D.
Bloxom, VA
Actually received it as a sample with two other types by this brand and out of the other two i liked this one the best and wouldn't have no problem going to buy it
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been using pads after my spine surgery last year. And I received a free sample of Tena pads and I liked them alot. They are very conformable and good.
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
Are these for incontinence or can they be used for periods as well?