BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTena
No-Rinse Cleansing Cream, 85 oz Tube, Case/10

Tena No-Rinse Cleansing Cream, 8.5 oz. Tube, Case/10

by Tena

3-in-1 formula promotes skin health by gently cleansing, moisturizing and soothing vulnerable skinHelps maintain skin's natural pH while also helping to control odor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tena No-Rinse Cleansing Cream, 8.5 oz. Tube, Case/10!
Josseline M.
las vegas
Es perfecto, un limpiador completo en crema, encantada con el producto! #perfect #cleancream
Carlixlanni L.
miami lp
provides purity and freshness. Used in the morning and at night, the gentle cleansing provided by the Cleansing Facial Cream makes it a basic cleansing step for all skin types. ... skin pores are minimized.Remove impurities from the skin with a daily skin cleaning routine with homemade cleansing creams ...
Ellie H.
bradford
Meh! Wasn’t such a fan however it could be perfect for someone else.. I didn’t really like the feel of my face afterwards.
Majo C.
cali
For no one it is a secret, That when we want to remove make-up from our face, the products it had, are Of the favorites; this have a lot of softness and freshness at the moment of acting.
Sara C.
Bogota
I highly recommend it since it has made me change my face and has illuminated it a little more

Looking for your answer?