BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES #78 in Books

Illus. in color. A beginning Beginner Book, this ingenious story uses a vocabulary of only 75 different words. "A hilarious story in rhyme about a number of animals who could carry 10 apples on their heads."-- Elementary English. see more...

• Where can I find this? Is it good, never heard of it. 13 Answers
  • I haven't heard of this one I'm trying to look for some b...9 Answers
  • Never read this one 12 Answers
  • "I absolutely loved this book as a kid!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great book for teaching rhyming and counting." in 1 review
  • "This story line and illustrations both did a great job of keeping my children, ages 2 and 5, engaged throughout the entire book." in 1 review
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
A doctor suess classic! Love this one! Great counting skills and great colors. Fantastic book to gift, use for a classroom, or home use.
Hope J.
Burnet
Bookworm Expert Level 1
My brother and I both learned to read with this book! It’s a really good book for kids! I read it sooo many times when I was little. I actually remember my brother and I reading it together. I definitely recommend it
Reshma A.
Miami Lakes, FL
Every member of my household can repeat this from memory and it has even become a game of sorts with the kids, we love this fun take on the genre
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Dr. Seuss has produced some wonderful children’s books! I loved them all as a child and now my girls love them too. They are great fun reads! Ten Apples up on top is one of my favourites.
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This book is great. This is awesome children book. Dr. Seuss is awesome. I read this book to daycare students and they loved it.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Bookworm Expert Level 1
best childhood reads. something about this book that wanted me too read more. it was a great read for me. the storyline was great . highly recommend them to kids that are starting to read. the illustrations are great too!! this is a must read for kids
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Loved this book as a child. Great book to read to children or to have them begin reading to you. It's a rhyming book similar toe Dr. Seuss' Cat in the Hat.
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Ten Apples Up On Top is part of the “Bright and Early Board Books” series by Random House which capitalizes on the popularity of Dr. Seuss by extending the line to shorter titles. Ten Apples Up On Top was written by Dr. Seuss under the name Theodor LeSieg which is simply his real name (i.e. Theodor Geisel) with his last name spelled backwards
Sarah H.
I will never forget some books reading with my kids and this is one of them! I have triplet girls. The oldest has had to have tubes placed in her ears. She didn't hear well for awhile and we thought she was a bit behind because of it. I would take extra time helping her with her homework, reading with her and such. One day I was cooking dinner and she was sitting on the floor with this book. I realized she was reading it loud and clear, all by herself! I also realized that she was using her hearing problem to her advantage for more attention! LMBO! She had to do what she had to do to compete for attention in a house with six kids. Every once in awhile now she pulls it out and asks for help reading it! I now see it as a cue she feels she needs more attention. It's a very special book for us!
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
This is one of my favorite Dr. Seuss books! It is so much fun to read, especially to kids who love hearing books that flow. If you get into it and can read in an animated kind of way--then you will love this book! I feel as if it is a classic book for kids of all ages!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Would you read it to your kids ?
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Where can I find this? Is it good, never heard of it.
nakalia f.
What's this book about? Is it good for kids?
Dominique T.
Never read this one
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I haven't heard of this one I'm trying to look for some books for my daughter for Christmas she is one would this be a good one? Is it colorful enough