BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Illus. in color. A beginning Beginner Book, this ingenious story uses a vocabulary of only 75 different words. "A hilarious story in rhyme about a number of animals who could carry 10 apples on their heads."-- Elementary English. see more...

• Where can I find this? Is it good, never heard of it. 13 Answers
  • I haven't heard of this one I'm trying to look for some b...9 Answers
  • Never read this one 12 Answers
  • "I absolutely loved this book as a kid!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great book for teaching rhyming and counting." in 1 review
  • "This story line and illustrations both did a great job of keeping my children, ages 2 and 5, engaged throughout the entire book." in 1 review
Riah W.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I loved this book as a kid. This was a storybook that my mother used to help me learn how to count. This was one of the first books that my mother made me learn and start reading to her. I recommend this book to anyone trying to teach their children how to count and speak!
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Bookworm Expert Level 1
best childhood reads. something about this book that wanted me too read more. it was a great read for me. the storyline was great . highly recommend them to kids that are starting to read. the illustrations are great too!! this is a must read for kids
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Loved this book as a child. Great book to read to children or to have them begin reading to you. It's a rhyming book similar toe Dr. Seuss' Cat in the Hat.
Kristine l.
This book is so cute and I feel that it in a way replicates how children act. When children are younger, they are always trying to one-up eachother in the mind set that "anything you can do, I can do better". So, when reading this with a child, it's funny to see how they react when the characters are one-upping eachother. 😋
Hope J.
Burnet
Bookworm Expert Level 1
My brother and I both learned to read with this book! It’s a really good book for kids! I read it sooo many times when I was little. I actually remember my brother and I reading it together. I definitely recommend it
Hannah M.
Cleveland, TN
I remember looking at the pictures/reading this book as a little kid. I have great memories of it. It's one of my absolute favorite children's books of all time! And I love Dr. Seuss, he was a genius!!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Another classic Dr. Seuss book this is a great book to read it too young to win they are just learning to read. I would definitely recommend this book to any moms with young children. This is just a classic.
Lindsey H.
Buffalo, NY
My 5 year old is just starting to read full books and this is her favorite. Such an easy read and a classic story. The book flows so well that it captures every listeners attention. Everyone should have this book in their library.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
My oldest son loved this book! Unfortunately we lost it when we moved. It's really cute and helps with counting forward and backward. The story line is funny as well. I would recommend this book to anyone with small children.
Sarah H.
I will never forget some books reading with my kids and this is one of them! I have triplet girls. The oldest has had to have tubes placed in her ears. She didn't hear well for awhile and we thought she was a bit behind because of it. I would take extra time helping her with her homework, reading with her and such. One day I was cooking dinner and she was sitting on the floor with this book. I realized she was reading it loud and clear, all by herself! I also realized that she was using her hearing problem to her advantage for more attention! LMBO! She had to do what she had to do to compete for attention in a house with six kids. Every once in awhile now she pulls it out and asks for help reading it! I now see it as a cue she feels she needs more attention. It's a very special book for us!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Would you read it to your kids ?
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Where can I find this? Is it good, never heard of it.
nakalia f.
What's this book about? Is it good for kids?
Dominique T.
Never read this one
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I haven't heard of this one I'm trying to look for some books for my daughter for Christmas she is one would this be a good one? Is it colorful enough