BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Illus. in color. A beginning Beginner Book, this ingenious story uses a vocabulary of only 75 different words. "A hilarious story in rhyme about a number of animals who could carry 10 apples on their heads."-- Elementary English. see more...

• Where can I find this? Is it good, never heard of it. 13 Answers
  • I haven't heard of this one I'm trying to look for some books for...9 Answers
  • Never read this one 12 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely loved this book as a kid!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great book for teaching rhyming and counting." in 1 review
  • "This story line and illustrations both did a great job of keeping my children, ages 2 and 5, engaged throughout the entire book." in 1 review
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
This is a great counting book. It keeps kids interested while they learn. Great book by a great author.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA
This book is one of the places i learned how to count. It is a very good book. I recommend to children.
Kelsey L.
Easy read a good book for teaching your children to read, it's also great for counting and basic math
Amanda E.
Love these books! Good read and interesting for your kids to listen to and view! Highly recommend!
Jenna A.
A great way to get the little ones to enjoy learning and not even realize that's what their doing.
Claire H.
Knoxville , TN
Great Dr. Seuss book. So cute... I honestly loved this book as a kid and would highly recommend it
Dana P.
I must have read this book a hundred times! This is a great book for any child and is a must read!
kathy s.
Joliet, IL
Good book for litt I e ones to help with there counting. Look at other stories by the same auther.
Brooke L.
I still remember reading this as a kid! I loved all the illustrations! This is a very cute book!
Ashley S.
Indianapolis , IN
My daughter knows this book by heart now. Easy too read, great illustrations, and it's adorable!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Would you read it to your kids ?
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Where can I find this? Is it good, never heard of it.
nakalia f.
What's this book about? Is it good for kids?
Dominique T.
Never read this one
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I haven't heard of this one I'm trying to look for some books for my daughter for Christmas she is one would this be a good one? Is it colorful enough