BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Illus. in color. A beginning Beginner Book, this ingenious story uses a vocabulary of only 75 different words. "A hilarious story in rhyme about a number of animals who could carry 10 apples on their heads."-- Elementary English. see more...

• Where can I find this? Is it good, never heard of it. 13 Answers
  • I haven't heard of this one I'm trying to look for some b...9 Answers
  • Never read this one 12 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely loved this book as a kid!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great book for teaching rhyming and counting." in 1 review
  • "This story line and illustrations both did a great job of keeping my children, ages 2 and 5, engaged throughout the entire book." in 1 review
Ashley S.
Indianapolis , IN
My daughter knows this book by heart now. Easy too read, great illustrations, and it's adorable!
Alyssa S.
Forrest City, AR
Whoa
didn't expect to find this book in influester I LOVED reading this book when I was little
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL
This is a great counting book for kids. My daughter loves it. This book has great illustration.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Dr. Sues I lobve all his books and movies and this book was so fun to read and learn from.
Chelsea F.
Atwater, CA
I kids absolutely love this book. It's gets read in my house at least once a day! Must read!
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Another wonderful book and a childhood favorite. Read it to my kids and they loved it also
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
I never read this before but I would recommend giving it a try just to see what it entails.
Andjoua R.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I read this in elementary school. This is a good book for beginners just starting to read
Michelle B.
I loved this book as a child! hopefully I will be able to get one copy in my possession.
Morgan M.
Oh goodness I remember my grandmother reading me this when I was little. Oh the memories.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Would you read it to your kids ?
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Where can I find this? Is it good, never heard of it.
nakalia f.
What's this book about? Is it good for kids?
Dominique T.
Never read this one
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I haven't heard of this one I'm trying to look for some books for my daughter for Christmas she is one would this be a good one? Is it colorful enough