Ten Apples Up on Top! (Reissue) (Hardcover)
Ten Apples Up on Top! (Reissue) (Hardcover)
By Books All Publisher Titles
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA

I haven't heard of this one I'm trying to look for some books for my daughter for Christmas she is one would this be a good one? Is it colorful enough

Roanoke, VA
11 months ago
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is a great one for introducing counting to preschoolers. Highly recommend all the Dr Suess series, but like this one, some all Dr Suess inspired and written like his works but not necessarily by him. But, nonetheless great for kids and very educational.
Portia T.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Yes it's prefect
Jess M.
Jess M.
1 year, 3 months ago
My daughter loves this book! It's great !
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
FOLSOM, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
This was one for my faves when I was little. My mom recently gave me my copy from when I was little.
Summer B.
Summer B.
1 year, 3 months ago
I haven't heard of this one
Carlie T.
Carlie T.
Anderson, SC
1 year, 4 months ago
Very colorful and great for learning one to one correspondence when counting!
ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes this would be perfect
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes loads of colors and good with helping a child learn to count
Kristal F.
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
We have this book, but it is my least favorite. It is more so a counting book. My daughters really love reading stories, but not so much for this one.