BY TEMPUR-PEDIC

Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have a king size Tempur-Pedic bed, and it was the best purchase I ever made! It is extremely comfortable, helps support my spine and back, and makes me wake up feeling really good. I would choose this brand over any other brand out there for beds.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I'm not a huge fan of my tempurpedic mattress. The price was outrageous, but it would be easier to deal with if it was my "perfect" mattress. The model we have is too firm for my liking, but there are other options. The thing I hate most is it makes me sweat at night. I give it a "C" because my husband loves it.
Shamra D.
Shamra D.
Hanford, Ca
My preschooler has a tempur-pedic twin bed and it is the most comfortable bed out thee! I often find myself falling asleep in there with her after reading her bedtime story to her! It is that comfortable. She sleeps very well in her bed!
Mollee W.
Mollee W.
Mega Parent Expert
I love my Tempur-pedic mattress. I can't stand to sleep on spring mattresses at all anymore. It's served my husband and I well for almost 5 years and when we get a new mattress, we'll get a tempur-pedic for sure.
Laura H.
Laura H.
We bought a Tempur-Pedic bed and we love it! My only complaint is that the bed tends to hold body heat more than other mattresses.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
albany, GA
My friend got a tempur pedic bed in 2007 and 8 years later she still has it and it still feels amazing
Carley S.
Carley S.
Middle River, MD
I have a pillow and a mattress and it is the most amazing thing to me. I am so comfortable that I don't ever toss and turn.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
I had a tempurpedic memory foam pillow for a really long time and it ended up causing problems with my head and kneck
Heather G.
Heather G.
Oakdale, CA
I have owned my mattress for about 3 years now. At first the mattress was too firm and it had a bit of an odor to it. We were warned of this and the odor went away with time and the mattress started to get a little more comfy. My husband LOVES this mattress and wouldn't trade it for the world, me on the other hand have my complaints. This mattress is WAY better than what we had before but I don't think there is such a thing as a "perfect" mattress. For the amount this mattress cost us, you would think it would be perfect. The mattress is comfy, yes, but would I say perfect- No. You will have to try it out for yourself bc everyone is so different.
Ericka W.
Ericka W.
We purchased a Tempur Choice Supreme 7 month ago and there is no bed I'd rather sleep on. Personalized comfort on either side of the bed, which is great because I like a soft crater while my husband sleeps on the firmest slab. It was pretty pricey for our king sized bed, but it was a great investment. We sleep soundly and don't wake up with back pain anymore.