BY TEMPUR-PEDIC

Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Mega Parent Expert
3 years ago when we purchased our first home my guy was hell bent on getting the Mercedes of mattresses. My jaw dropped in the store when he told me "climb up there, this is the one I want", especially after seeing the price tag (approx $7500 for the mattress, base and pillows). After a brief argument about firmness we decided on the king size Tempurpedic Ergo Premier with PureCool technology. I swear to you this bed is like sleeping on a cloud and being rocked in your mothers womb all over again! Yep that's right, the damn thing has 5 different vibrating features ranging from 1-10 in intensity and goes up and down like a hospital bed. It took some compromise to find our perfect sleep style but I kid you not, we cannot go to sleep without the "shaker" on and sleeping in a 5 star luxury hotel just doesn't cut it compared to sleeping in my own bed! Totally worth the price, best sleep you ever had bed! Don't count on any discounts as Tempurpedic doesn't allow retailers to discount these beds but our family friend was able to hook us up with a free frame and 2 free pillows as well as 0% financing for 24 months and we finally have it paid off! Had no trouble finding sheets to fit perfectly and definitely did the wine glass jumping on the bed test without fail! Waking up relaxed with a good nights sleep is totally worth it looking back and everyone who comes over gets a free ride as it's become my mans favorite purchase no doubt! Mattresses truly do have an expiration date, but not this one! With a lifetime warranty how can you even think about another bed?
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have a king size Tempur-Pedic bed, and it was the best purchase I ever made! It is extremely comfortable, helps support my spine and back, and makes me wake up feeling really good. I would choose this brand over any other brand out there for beds.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I'm not a huge fan of my tempurpedic mattress. The price was outrageous, but it would be easier to deal with if it was my "perfect" mattress. The model we have is too firm for my liking, but there are other options. The thing I hate most is it makes me sweat at night. I give it a "C" because my husband loves it.
Shamra D.
Shamra D.
Hanford, Ca
My preschooler has a tempur-pedic twin bed and it is the most comfortable bed out thee! I often find myself falling asleep in there with her after reading her bedtime story to her! It is that comfortable. She sleeps very well in her bed!
Mollee W.
Mollee W.
Mega Parent Expert
I love my Tempur-pedic mattress. I can't stand to sleep on spring mattresses at all anymore. It's served my husband and I well for almost 5 years and when we get a new mattress, we'll get a tempur-pedic for sure.
Laura H.
Laura H.
We bought a Tempur-Pedic bed and we love it! My only complaint is that the bed tends to hold body heat more than other mattresses.
Carley S.
Carley S.
Middle River, MD
I have a pillow and a mattress and it is the most amazing thing to me. I am so comfortable that I don't ever toss and turn.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
I had a tempurpedic memory foam pillow for a really long time and it ended up causing problems with my head and kneck
Heather G.
Heather G.
Oakdale, CA
I have owned my mattress for about 3 years now. At first the mattress was too firm and it had a bit of an odor to it. We were warned of this and the odor went away with time and the mattress started to get a little more comfy. My husband LOVES this mattress and wouldn't trade it for the world, me on the other hand have my complaints. This mattress is WAY better than what we had before but I don't think there is such a thing as a "perfect" mattress. For the amount this mattress cost us, you would think it would be perfect. The mattress is comfy, yes, but would I say perfect- No. You will have to try it out for yourself bc everyone is so different.
Ericka W.
Ericka W.
We purchased a Tempur Choice Supreme 7 month ago and there is no bed I'd rather sleep on. Personalized comfort on either side of the bed, which is great because I like a soft crater while my husband sleeps on the firmest slab. It was pretty pricey for our king sized bed, but it was a great investment. We sleep soundly and don't wake up with back pain anymore.