Tempur-Pedic

by Tempur-Pedic

I want to get one of this but don’t know which one
What are you most favorite features about your bed?
Start your review of Tempur-Pedic!
How would you rate this product?
Janet S.
Schertz, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is like sleeping in a cloud. I can move around and not bother my husband while he sleeps
Stephanie B.
Towson, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I wanted to love my Temper-Pedic bed. I have chronic lower back pain and a friend suggested I try Temper-Pedic to help my back when I sleep. The bed took about 3 months to be broken in. Before that time, it was incredibly stiff. I felt like I was sleeping on a board. Now it's much better but still not great. For the price, I'm disappointed.
Stefanie M.
Everett, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We purchased our mattress through Macy’s online and didn’t test the mattress prior to buying. my husband Sleeps well I however do not. a mattress is definitely something you should try before you buy. We did go to the store and Had our bodies mapped for a new Tempur-pedic About three months ago and it showed that we both need a different mattress firmness, Which is why I do not sleep comfortably On our present mattress. I definitely suggest getting an adjustable frame to make the bed more comfortable (as we found out in store at a Tempur-pedic Retailer) For the price of the mattress we are keeping our present one for now , however we are searching around for a new set possibly Ghost or purple. I feel like as many brands that are coming out with the memory foam mattresses you would think the Tempur-pedic would come down in price to keep loyal customers, However it seems like the price just keeps going up and up. Had a bad experience with customer service as well. It took more than two months for our mattress to arrive and the first mattress molded after a month of use. Tempur-pedic did send us a new mattress however that was an additional two month waiting time. It was a lot of hassle. We have not had any trouble with the molding with the new replacement And we’ve had a mattress roughly 7 years And it’s holding up well.
Linda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I purchased this mattress over 15 years ago because of bone pain. I have loved it, but it’s starting to sag which is disappointing.
Sarah G.
Sparks, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
I’ve had a tempur-pedic mattress for almost 14 years. I absolutely love it! I can’t sleep on any other mattresses and get as good of a sleep as on my tempur-pedic.
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
There is nothing better than a great night and tempur-pedic makes that possible for us. We have a king size bed with an adjustable base. We love the features of the base. Sometimes my husband snores and instead of laying there tossing and turning I can just raise his head without waking him up. I also love the light under the bed. No more Rock Paper Scissors for who has to turn the light off haha
Brenda G.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great product, and the best part is their customer service any inconvenience they take care of it. All you need to do is get back to them with your concerns and they will help. I have the cool temper-pedic mattress best investment, yes investment since they are pretty pricey.
Antonia W.
Fargo, ND
I have lower back issues due to a car accident and this mattress gives my back the support it needs! It feels hard when you first get on it, but it forms to your body and thats just what i need. This is by far the best purchase ive made, it was needed. And i would recommend this mattress for anyone with or without back pain.
Manda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The bed is way too hard I spent $5,000 on the bed and I cannot even sleep in it because it's so hard. It's supposed to be Memory Foam but it feels like one hard block. I have severe back problems and I would not recommend this to anyone that doesn't like a super hard bed it feels nothing like the one that was in the store at all
Luli R.
Wake Forest, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great! My husband has a bone problem and this was recommended by his doctors. We had it for super long and it’s still in perfect shape