Temptu TEMPTU Kaleidoscope Color Collection AIRbrush Makeup System 2.0, Hot Pink, 1 ea

BY TEMPTU

Hot Pink Want camera-ready, pro makeup results at home? TEMPTU®, the industry leader in airbrush makeup, introduces the biggest breakthrough of the 21st century - the AIRbrush Makeup System 2.0. This fast and easy-to-use system works exclusively with our AIRpod™ Makeup to create buildable coverage for a flawless, radiant finish in just minutes! Easy-to-use system quickly delivers sheer, buildable coverage that s natural-looking and virtually weightless. Lets you achieve professional makeup results in less time than it takes to apply traditional makeup! Provides total coverage w see more...

Amalin G.
Want to start of by saying that I don't personally own this item. I was part of wedding and the MUA used this on us. I was amazed at how flawless my face looked and makeup came out. I have combination skin and the formula worked great with my face. The machine looks a little intimidating which is why I would be scared to purchase this myself but I have had the pleasure of using it and its awesome !
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Flawless really. But it does take some time getting used to then yo can start blending even better. You can cover tattoos. cover blemishes. even out skin tone. And so much more. It is really a flawless system that everyone should own.
Breanne B.
Alpena, SD
I love this product! I love spray brush makeup! But the bottles are hard to tell how much you have left to use and you can run out without realizing it to order more
Laura R.
Toms River, NJ
As a fine artist i would love to try this, it is a great concept to contour, i find it hard to blend small ares on the face with a brush or hands