Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesTemptu
TEMPTU Flawless Complexion Kit, Fair, 4104 oz

Temptu TEMPTU Flawless Complexion Kit, Fair, 41.04 oz

by Temptu

The perfect introduction to AIRbrush™ Makeup, the TEMPTU Flawless Complexion Set includes the revolutionary AIRbrush™ Makeup System, plus AIRpod™ Foundation in your perfect shade. Our feather-light AIRpod Foundation delivers a truly flawless finish that s instantly radiant, seamlessly blended and absolutely luminous. TEMPTU s exclusive SILKsphere ™ Technology, designed to survive backstage conditions, creates a feather-light, soft-focus finish that lasts all day. The ultra-breathable complex helps diffuse the appearance fine lines, wrinkles, pores, and imperfections to smooth skin and create a silky, youthful glow. All without a heavy look or feel. Flawless Complexion Kit, Fair

I'm looking to buy this to use for my wedding. Is it worth the money? Long lasting?
How does it works on oily skin? It lasts all day?
How does this system work on oily skin? Is a primer necessary?
Start your review of Temptu TEMPTU Flawless Complexion Kit, Fair, 41.04 oz!
Yadira J.
Georgetown, TX
Temptu TEMPTU Flawless Complexion Kit, Fair, 41.04 oz uploaded by Yadira J.
I have a friend who owns one and she used it on me before my family photos. I loved it! It gave me just the right glow.
Samantha G.
I am seriously obsessed with this airbrush system! At first I was skeptical that it was going to work as well and as easily as the videos, but it honestly is a game changer! I went on the Temptu website to pick my shade because they have a great user friendly "shade finder quiz and then I purchased the set on Birchbox because it was less expensive there. I wouldn't waste my time buying a color correcting pod for under the foundation because the foundation covers great on it's own, but I would HIGHLY recommend buying a highlighter pod because it sets the look! [product:temptu-airbrush-makeup-system-2.0]
Stephanie A.
Westerville, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
This has been an absolute game changer for me in the way I do my makeup! It is so quick and easy to use which is a huge bonus, but it also gives me the most flawless complexion! My skin tends to be on the oily side and it stays on an entire work day without shine. I don't know how I have gone without it for this long✨
Kinsley R.
Anderson , Sc
I actually use the temptu pro! But if you are just starting out leading the basics I would recommend the pods! Looks very good when it all dries it's flawless
Kelsey C.
I love my system. I love the light coverage. I have Rosacea and the foundation hid my redness well. The look is flawless and very smooth. However, you have to typically replace the foundation pods every month or so which can get expensive.
Kitty K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I got this years ago from Sephora. Back in the day it was a really cool invention. But my problems is you have to buy the Temptu cartridges for it. And sometimes it was hard to find the perfect foundation match. Yes your face looked nice and airbrushed but it could stick to your eyebrows and small hairs on your face so that was annoying. I wish I could just use the foundation I like and put it in there and use that,
Autumn B.
Montgomery, AL
Decorator Expert Level 3
I have seen this in action and it was pretty impressive. From what I could tell it gave a light coverage. This could probably be built up but I can't say for sure. It's really quite pricey and the refills are also costly. I can't yet justify spending the money on it.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is the easiest airbrush system I've ever used although it's easy to apply a lot you just have to be steady and go slow
Rebecca L.
Franklin, IN
Decorator Expert Level 2
Love this! Saved my butt right before senior pictures! 10/10 would recommend:-)
Love this! Saved my butt right before senior pictures! 10/10 would recommend:-)
Jennifer F.
Lansing, MI
I think this is a great product. No more sitting in the sun that damages you skin. Just give yourself a nice glowing tan with this.