TEMPTU S-One Deluxe Airbrush Makeup Kit uploaded by Bridget B.TEMPTU S-One Deluxe Airbrush Makeup Kit uploaded by Bridget B.TEMPTU S-One Deluxe Airbrush Makeup Kit uploaded by Detroit B.

BY TEMPTU

TEMPTU designed this kit for the artist that needs power and precision to perform, with a color library to create a wide variety of looks. The kit includes everything required to get started to establish the skill set of a professional cosmetics... see more...

Clare E.
Omaha, NE
I can’t go on enough how well this airbrush is!! I absolutely fell in love with it. Aside from it being pricey since it’s an airbrush this product will achieve the most flawless look you could create! Smudge free, grease free, and beautiful color! I love using this on my clients!
Bridget B.
usa
Love this airbrush best compressor, can do face or body makeup and tanning, long lasting, never runs. Just set with a good powder, I love Huda baking powder or any translucent powder you like
Ashley H.
Louisville
Amazing! Flawless coverage and super easy to clean very professional looking And I am able to match anyone’s complexion. Are use this almost every weekend at all of my weddings and any other special occasions that I do make up for.
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
I've been using this kit well over 5 years, never fails to impress my clients! Temptu is the only airbrush foundation I continue to use. S/B is long lasting, dewy, and so light with the option to build more coverage.
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
I don't have the machine but I recently received a liquid glow Limited addition in collaboration with boxycharm and it's amazing and beautiful..!! It's very pigmented and very beautiful .!! It works with all skin types.!!!