BY TEMPTU

The new colors include 10 matte shades, Navy, Java, Teal, Ecru, Slate, Moss, Wine, Apricot, Brick, Lavender and 2 new shimmers, Platinum and Pearl. These colors can be used separately or mixed together to achieve a range of desired effects. The Multicolor Collection was recently launched at Temptu Pro's last New York tradeshow and they were an instant success. TEMPTU's premiere S/B Makeup is the highest quality silicone-based formula on the market. Although designed to be applied with an airbrush, S/B is blendable and can also be applied by fingertips, brush or sponge. The natural properties of silicone impart a soft-focus effect that radiates a healthy and youthful glow on any skin type. Naturally lightweight and flawless, S/B mimics skin texture for a beautiful finish. Using only a few drops, it delivers sheer to opaque coverage. A true long-lasting formula which holds up through hours of studio lights, yet removes easily with our No Soap Cleanser or traditional makeup remover. see more...

Mark H.
This is my go-to airburush highlighter. Almost every face I do I use it. Perfect to add some shimmer mixed with foundation, or to put on top for that glow! It applies great with the airbrush, but I noticed it dries quickly if you use a sponge or brush and doesn't blend out at well. Definitely a must have for your kit.
Kim L.
Indiana, PA
I use this product and apply it with my fingertips or a sponge.  It gives a lovely glow to the high points of my face.  It is even lovely mixing a drop in my foundation.  It's overall a lovely product.  I would like to try it with the airbrushing system.
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Love the finish and affect it gives, especially when mixed into my foundation. It does dry quickly so it's hard to put over other makeup