BY TEMPTU

The new colors include 10 matte shades, Navy, Java, Teal, Ecru, Slate, Moss, Wine, Apricot, Brick, Lavender and 2 new shimmers, Platinum and Pearl. These colors can be used separately or mixed together to achieve a range of desired effects. The Multicolor Collection was recently launched at Temptu Pro's last New York tradeshow and they were an instant success. TEMPTU's premiere S/B Makeup is the highest quality silicone-based formula on the market. Although designed to be applied with an airbrush, S/B is blendable and can also be applied by fingertips, brush or sponge. The natural properties of silicone impart a soft-focus effect that radiates a healthy and youthful glow on any skin type. Naturally lightweight and flawless, S/B mimics skin texture for a beautiful finish. Using only a few drops, it delivers sheer to opaque coverage. A true long-lasting formula which holds up through hours of studio lights, yet removes easily with our No Soap Cleanser or traditional makeup remover. see more...

Henna A.
Homestead, FL
I got a sample of the temptu glow highlighter and it's beautiful if you're looking for a great natural glow that you can blend on the skin with a beauty blender or the tips of my fingers. It doesn't emphasize any texture or pores which is amazing. The only thing is that remember it isn't going to be a blinding highlight on its own so to make it pop more find your fave highlight powder and add it right on top while it's still a little tacky on the skin.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I had received the Temptu Bronzer in the past in my Boxycharm subscription and I loved it. So when I received their liquid highlighting drops in another box, I was super excited and I absolutely fell in love with them. I know that a lot of people have complained about receiving the liquid Temptu products because they think that you have to have their airbrush machine in order to use them. And to be honest, I felt the same way but I promise you you don't. I will apply in the the apples of my cheekbones, my nose and my cupid's bow with a beauty blender and it just melts into the skin so seamlessly. I also mix a few drops into my foundation on those days when I want a more dewy makeup look and it makes my skin have this gorgeous glow from within look to it. I even like to use it on my body. I'll dab a little on my shoulders and collarbone, and I also like to mix a little in with my body lotion in the summer because it makes your legs look absolutely stunning. I really can't say enough great things about this product. I will definitely be re-purchasing it in the future.
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
I got this as a sample in a Boxycharm box, which is how I ended up finding out about this brand. I'm not sure how I feel about it as a whole because I truthfully am not the biggest fan of liquid illuminators. It does look very pretty swatched and on the arm, but whenever I've used it on my face it seems to not show up as well as I'd like it to. You are encouraged to use it mixed in with a foundation, but I did try that and I wasn't a fan of how it turned out - it kind of just made my entire face look glittery. It's not my cup of tea.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Even if you do not have an airbrush machine you can still use the temptu drops! I love the highlighting drops! You can add them to your foundation to give you a nice glow or you can apply them on your face to be seen from outer space! Either way the Temptu highlighting drops are very pigmented and a nice thicker formula that will compliment every skin tone!
Tamantha M.
Alexander
I received this in my boxycharm subscription box and have used it almost everyday since then. You DO NOT have to use this with an airbrush machine. I mix mine in with my foundation to get a nice glow or I will use it as my highlighter. A little goes a long way which is awesome in my book.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
First liquid highlighter that I've ever used and I have to say it is awesome. Applies easily goes on smooth and gives your skin a beautiful glow. Note to self apply with a damp Beauty blender and looks even better
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
ghiat a.
This is by my favorite airbrush foundation. It works Amazing on all skin types I cannot get engouh frankly I can not do with out it