TEMPTU PRO 8 Pack S/B HI-DEF Starter Set in 1/4 Ounce Bottles (Complete set of all 8 S/B HI-DEF Colors) uploaded by Sonia C.TEMPTU PRO 8 Pack S/B HI-DEF Starter Set in 1/4 Ounce Bottles (Complete set of all 8 S/B HI-DEF Colors) uploaded by HOLLY H.

BY TEMPTU

KHADIJAH M.
I've used this set as well as other colors as well from #TimptuPro and its great the only thing I do not enjoy is the pricing. But #Halloween fun is definitely worth it!
Sonia C.
El Cajon, CA
I got champagne shimmer in my ipsy pag and I was kinda confused on how to use it. But you can actually use it like a primer then and your foundation for a luminous finish and your foundation will look great and no gun needed.
HOLLY H.
I can't find the highlighters on here. So I'm going to put this here.. I have the pink highlighter, I just have to say, I am having so much fun playing with this product!! Its awesome, so easy to use and it is gorgeous. Very versatile, flirty and fun. I love it!
-Emily S.
Peoria, AZ
I've used 2 colors from Temptu and they are gorgeous highlights...one is lighter and more versatile and the other was more pink toned for a blush topper but I love them both.
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
Used these a few times and they were incredible! really pigmented and easy to use.
Rhiannon  C.
Charleston, SC
What are these?
erika v.
upland, CA
Why don't they have the S/B Highlighters up ?