Personal CareTemptu

by Temptu

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TEMPTU PRO - 12 Pack S/B Foundation Set in 1 Ounce Bottles (12 Colors in large 1 oz sizes)!
How would you rate this product?
Rachel G.
Midlothian , Edinburgh
This was my go-to airbrush product for years. I was trained using Temptu and I still use their products, just that I swapped over to their Perfect Canvas Hydralock line. This is a silicone based foundation, it goes on beautifully and lasts throughout the day. I love it for brides as it’s quick and easy to apply, looks great in pictures and is smudge proof. It can be built up as desired so can go from sheer natural cover to full coverage in a matter of minutes. The shade range is good and it’s a fantastic foundation.

Looking for your answer?