BY TEMPTU

Oil-fee, Non-comedogenic, Hypoallergenic S/B Bronzers bronze and contour the complexion with a matte or shimmer finish. Bronzers deliver a soft golden glow but can also be layered for a deep tan. see more...

Sarah Z.
very runny but incredibly blendable. makes for a great liquid bronzer with minimal shine and did a great job adding warmth to my face. you can also use it to make incredibly natural looking fake freckles :-)
Felicity J.
My first ever liquid bronzer but I like it. The color is a nice fit. It’s too warm to contour but gives a good bronzer. I apply with a sponge and it blends nice. I’m more of a powder girl so I won’t repurchase but if you like liquid bronzer I would recommend but it’s not my cup of tea
Biv A.
Carson , CA
got this little gem in boxycharm one month. Now I gave it a 3 because I didn't like the product for my actual face. However I did enjoy this product as a body shimmer/bronzer. I only used very little since I didn't want to stain my clothes.  I tried to find a way to use it.
Samantha R.
Calais, ME
I’m not a big bronzer fan, being a super pale girl I feel like it always looks bad. But this worked so well for me! It applies super smoothly and because of its thin formula, you can blend it effortlessly
Auna E.
Kelso, WA
I received this in my monthly Birch Box and love it! I hate using powder bronzer, so this was a good fix. It goes on smooth, blends out well, and doesn't leave my cheeks looking blotchym
Maddison A.
Ahwatukee
Love love love. Recieved tbe liquid glow in a boxycharm and I use it almost everyday. Gives the perfect glowy look to the skin. Can wear alone or under or mixed with foundation.
Tarrah T.
I got this is a boxycharm box and I tried mixing it in my foundation, using it as a bronzer, using my brush to blend it in, but nothing I did made it look good. It could be because I'm super fair skinned and it's really dark. Or it could be the fact that it's meant to be used with a makeup airbrush machine and this company makes their products to be used in an airbrush machine. I will not ever purchase this again. But it could be nice in an airbrush machine but idk. I get angry that they put temptu products in sub boxes because what if we don't own an airbrush machine? I know most of us don't. It's kind of a waste of another product we could get and use.
Tiffany R.
I really like this bronzer. My face is mostly dry so I appreciate a good liquid bronzer. It is pretty runny, but I still really like it. It is pretty on the skin, a little goes a long way. I got this in my Boxycharm, and I think everyone was disappointed that they didn't get the highlighter but I liked getting the liquid bronzer. I got highlights in my next few boxes so it was okay. It is a little tricky to apply and it is a little messy. I would recommend getting a makeup pad and putting it on the pad and dabbing whatever you are going to use to apply the bronzer with in it and apply.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I received this Temptu Bronzer in my Boxycharm and to be real with you, I thought I was gonna absolutely hate it. I thought it's gonna be way too dark for my skin tone and it's gonna work properly because I don't own their airbrush machine...but I was so totally wrong. I used a very light hand and applied it with a beauty blender to contour and bronze up my face and it looked so beautiful. It was not the least bit muddy. I really like it and can see myself trying out some of their other products in the future.
Nadia S.
I got this in a Boxyhcharm, otherwise I probably would not have tried it. Nice bronzer, sheers out pretty well. A liquidy formula and kind of pricey for being a shimmery bronzer, not something I would ordinarily reach for. Since I have it I'll probably use it this summer, but it's a little messy and time-consuming for everyday makeup.
Tina W.
How do people use this product? Do you add into other face products or use it solo as a bronzer?
Debbie K.
Franklin, MA
Has anyone with very pale skin tried this? If so, how and where did you apply it? Did it look okay, or unnatural?
Libby M.