TEMPTU Invisible Difference Finishing Powder uploaded by Staci B.TEMPTU Invisible Difference Finishing Powder uploaded by Staci B.

BY TEMPTU

Invisible Difference Finishing Powder delivers a smooth, matte finish to any S/B makeup application. This jet-milled powder lives up to its name by virtually disappearing on the skin's surface with no caking, leaving only a poreless, photo-finish... see more...

Staci B.
Review for: TEMPTU Invisible Difference Finishing Powder more...
Absolutely horrific. I discovered while taking pictures one New Years Eve that you CANNOT take photos using flash if you’re wearing this powder. I’m attaching two photos - the normal photo was how I looked to the naked eye, without using the camera’s flash. The flash photo is the one that looks like I have clown makeup caked on my face. Normally, I wouldn’t want to blast such a terrible photo of myself, but in hopes of saving someone else from wasting their money, here it is. I can only hope that they’ve changed their formula in the past year since I notified them & returned it.. but I doubt it. They accused me of photoshopping the photo & everything else. I have nothing to gain by sharing this photo - all I wanted from TEMPTU was my money back - who would go to such lengths to photoshop a photo like this just to get a refund? Not this girl. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Love it! Sets makeup and gives a nice blurry, airbrushed finsh and keeps your matte for at least 8 hours or more during the work day!