Temptu Glowing Complexion Kit - No Color

by Temptu

What it is: Featuring the brand's award-winning handheld airbrush makeup device, this collection by TEMPTU leaves your skin glowing. What it does: Discover the secret of professional makeup artists and create warm, glowing, luminous skin, accenting features such as your eyes, cheeks and lips with TEMPTU Air. Its patented airbrush technology makes it easy to strobe, illuminate, bronze and contour the body or face without the need for blending. Kit includes:- TEMPTU Air Cordless Makeup Airbrush:- Airpod Highlighter in Champagne- Airpod Bronzer in Warm Glow Brand: TEMPTU. Style Name: Temptu Glowing Complexion Kit (Limited Edition) ($295 Value). Style Number: 5289127. Available in stores.

How does this compare to the pro airbrush kit?
Start your review of Temptu Glowing Complexion Kit - No Color!
a month agoNew York
Temptu Glowing Complexion Kit - No Color uploaded by Scottie C.
I LOVE this device! For those that travel and have had airbrush systems in the past, I STRONGLY recommend this. It’s amazing! It’s tiny, light, it fits perfectly in my foundation bag in my kit. For a little over $300 for the entire system WITH sample sizes of the foundations.
2 years agoMunster, IN
Temptu Glowing Complexion Kit - No Color uploaded by Miranda R.
Recently purchased and I am loving it!!! Such a flawless finish and builds nicely! Extremely long lasting and I have oily skin. Semi matte finish but you can always do a glow setting spray if you don’t like matte finish. I highly recommend!
2 years agoMays Landing
The Temptu line has been evolving and improving since I was introduced to the product in 2010. I knew nothing about home airbrush systems until my husband gave me a system as a gift. My original compressor is still in great working condition but I have upgraded twice and now use the hand held AirPod system which I love. I’ve passed on my older system to a niece and two sisters and they are avid fans as well. My husband gave his daughters each an AirPod system as well. There are several foundation formulas to meet a variety of skin types. The AirPods provide for a very quick application with no mess or mixing. It is clean and fuss free. I will always use this product. I highly recommend the primer and the highlighters. *it is best to stay in the line for concealers, primer, highlighter and finishing powders due to the silicone formula
6 months agoYoungstown, OH
Best thing since sliced bread! I adore this and can't live without it. After having my makeup done at a salon with a different airbrush kit, I decided to look into one for home. I watched a ton of youtube videos and read a bunch of reviews. It's a little pricey and I was hesitant to spend that much without knowing someone that had personally used it. It offers quick, easy full coverage application, great small size that is perfect when I travel with it. My foundation has never looked so good. It doesn't feel heavy or caked on, even when I do a slightly heavier application than usual. Foundation stays put all day or evening for me. I think it is well worth the expense. I will never go back to "regular" foundation again!
a year agoNew Brighton , MN
I love this innovative airbrush machine!!! The colors they offer are amazing and long wearing but the machine is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I use to use a regular airbrush machine. It took too much time to clean and mix in between clients especially when time is against you when you are getting a wedding party ready. I have switched over a year ago and have not regretted since! 100% recommend!
2 years ago
I have the liquids to this set however I do not have the airbrush applicator. I do love the bronzing and highlighting liquid. I apply them with a beauty sponge and it gives the Most flawless dewy complexion. Very easy to blend out and last a long time. I did get mine in a boxycharm box. And I highly recommend them. I don't know the individual price but they are well worth whatever the price is. Only giving four stars due to the fact I can't find each liquid on the site
a year agoAlbany, NY
Temptu Glowing Complexion Kit - No Color uploaded by Cristina R.
My absolute go to for weddings! It's waterproof, sweatproof and transfer resistant. It doesn't accentuate lines and wrinkles, hydrates your skin and actually makes your skin feel softer after you've removed it. It's like wearing a treatment all day. The hyuloronic acid is magic!
10 months agoLeesburg , GA
This is absolutely my favorite makeup tool! This is my 3rd Temptu compressor & BY FAR my favorite. I don’t have to worry about accidentally leaving my cord at home & the pods have streamlined my morning routine!
a year agoSomers Point, NJ
I got this for my birthday and I Am so excited to try this out! The other temptu air brush machine I had was a little bit bulky to carry when I was on the go and I didn’t like that I couldn’t freshen up my makeup without plugging the machine in. This portable air brush machine isn’t small but smaller and easier to bring on the go then my other one. Make up goes on even and looks so natural! Absolutely I love with this!
a year agoPacoima , CA
I won the temptu air in a giveaway. I knew absolutely nothing about airbrush machine about air brush make up so I was a little bit scared going .It’s took me a while to get used to the machine but I absolutely love it now I love the way my foundation looks. Since then my temptu collection has grown .it’s such an amazing line and they make it so easy for everybody to use it.