TEMPTU AIRpod Highlighter in Champagne, 0.28 Fluid Ounce

by Temptu

Our gorgeous blush shades brighten your complexion with a natural-looking wash of youthful color. This feather-light formula delivers seamlessly blended, buildable color that lets your customize your look for every occasion. An ultra-sheer flush or a vibrant pop of color- the choice is yours. AIRpod Highlighter, 301 Champagne

Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?
Is this high lighter any good? I've only ever used powder highlight I've been wanting to try a liquid one but don't know how I feel about it yet?m! Help?
I would love to try this! Is it worth it?
Start your review of TEMPTU AIRpod Highlighter in Champagne, 0.28 Fluid Ounce!
Product Highlights
“I think it looks very natural and can even be blended with your fingers or a beauty blender.” in reviews
“It is such a beautiful color, looks very natural with a subtle shimmer.” in reviews
“The champagne color adds a nice touch of pink satin color.” in reviews
Corinth, TX
Review for: Airpod Highlighter 301 Champagne .28 Fluid Oz
I wore this highlighter the day of my wedding & got so many compliments! Everyone kept asking which powder foundation I was using & I had to keep letting them know I was using an airbrush highlighter! It’s buildable coverage so you can decide how highlighted you want to be.
Clarksburg, WV
TEMPTU AIRpod Highlighter in Champagne, 0.28 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kaleigh D.
Review for: TEMPTU AIRpod Bronzer, Warm Glow 605, .28 fl oz
Love! This color works on just about everyone to create a buildable glowing contour. A little bit goes a long way so you don’t need to use much when applying. This is super easy to blend. I would definitely purchase this again!
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Airpod Highlighter 301 Champagne .28 Fluid Oz
Temptu was one of the first highlighters that I tried and I loved it immediately. This highlighter shade (Champagne) is very light and easily blendable. The shimmery effect is just right for me. It is also long lasting. Would recommend to others.
Deer Park, WA
Review for: 302 Gold
This highlighter is okay. It's really pretty when you get it on, but it's a lot of hassle for something I could accomplish in 20 seconds with a brush and a powder foundation. It's also pretty easy to apply too much if you aren't careful, and pretty easy to get an uneven highlight on either side of your face. Not a huge fan of the wetness it adds to my face either, especially when you add setting your face to the equation. I'll keep using it since I have it, but probably won't go out of my way to purchase again.
Hartselle, AL
Review for: TEMPTU AIRpod Bronzer, Warm Glow 605, .28 fl oz
When you blend it out, it sheers out into just a shimmer. It looks like there is just shimmer all over my cheeks. I will probably use this in the future on my body on my shoulders during the summer months. I don’t like it on my face because I don’t enjoy the random specks of glitter on my face when I mix with foundation. It is too much work for a barely there result
Ravena, NY
Review for: Airpod Highlighter 301 Champagne .28 Fluid Oz
First liquid highlighter that I've ever used and I have to say it is awesome. Applies easily goes on smooth and gives your skin a beautiful glow. Note to self apply with a damp Beauty blender and looks even better love it
Medina, OH
Review for: TEMPTU AIRpod Bronzer, Warm Glow 605, .28 fl oz
I'm just not a fan of how warm this bronzer is. I like something with a little bit more of a cool tone and this one is just too warm for my liking. Not sure I would recommend this product if you're looking for a new bronzer.
Manahawkin , NJ
Review for: Airpod Highlighter 301 Champagne .28 Fluid Oz
It’s amazing! You get the perfect shine. I’m wearing the champagne color, it’s absolutely fabulous. It drys perfectly and it last all day with shine. Definitely recommend if you have the temptu airbrush gun, if not get one!
Taylorsville, UT
By itself it gives a gorgeous natural highlight, I prefer to use a gold powder highlight on top to make it more blinding though. Tends to be a little greasy...could just be mine though
Plano, TX
Review for: Airpod Highlighter 301 Champagne .28 Fluid Oz
I don't have the airbrush kit so I just used this as a liquid on its own- darker pigment, more of a bronzey highlight. Blends really well and feels velvety smooth.